Thursday or Friday - Muskoka Roads | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thursday or Friday - Muskoka Roads

Sounds good! I will be there at 9. I'll swing by the highway 400 & 9 carpool on my way!

Great. It will be good times and great day to be out on the bikes.

Remember people: Don't forget to bring a lunch. I have a top case if you need somewhere to put lunch/drinks. Our first stop is a gas station/washroom on Hwy 118 where you should also be able to get some tolerable food/snacks if you need to buy something. I think they sell some homemade stuff there like butter tarts... The next stop after that will likely be a lunch stop off Ravenscliffe Rd, near Buck Lake, which has nothing around it - just a quiet boat launch a nice view.

Looking forward to it:)

Not sure yet - I figure traffic will be a bit heavy across the 403/401 trying to arrive in Innisfil for 9am, so maybe around 7:15-7:30? You want to come here and leave from my place?

Looking forward to this ride. I will pack a lunch and will still have plenty of space on my bike should anyone else need me to store their lunch.

I will be at the Innisfil Timmies by 9am; going straight there by way of Alliston, so will not be stopping at the 400/9 lot.

Great! First post is updated with info for anyone else.

edit: if you want a gpx file of the route, then PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Last edited:
Any chance for a later meeting spot. I will ride tomorrow anyway and I would rather not do it alone, but I have two conf calls at 9 am that I can't take while riding :). Just if there is an eventual possibility to catch up somewhere up north.

I may join you the second part of the ride. Are you taking a break for lunch at the end of the first part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about taking a break for lunch off Ravenscliffe Rd here: https://goo.gl/maps/kUC7uD5FLqN2 It's just a boat launch but a nice quiet spot with a nice view of the lake.
The end of the first part is only about 2hrs into the ride, so I was figuring lunch after about 3.5-4 hrs or so.

Should be a good time! I packed my gps in case I need to leave early. I'll be at the tim's around 9.

I was thinking about taking a break for lunch off Ravenscliffe Rd here: https://goo.gl/maps/kUC7uD5FLqN2 It's just a boat launch but a nice quiet spot with a nice view of the lake.
The end of the first part is only about 2hrs into the ride, so I was figuring lunch after about 3.5-4 hrs or so.

Looks like a great spot for lunch. I'll probably cut out after that and head back home via 11 south from Huntsville. Will be heading out by 7:45, see you in Innisfil.

Last edited:
Any chance for a later meeting spot. I will ride tomorrow anyway and I would rather not do it alone, but I have two conf calls at 9 am that I can't take while riding :). Just if there is an eventual possibility to catch up somewhere up north.
Sorry didn't see this til just now... I can't meet later, because I have to be home to meet someone later. If you think you could make it, the first break will be at the Esso gas station on the 118 just east of Peninsula Rd here https://goo.gl/maps/rkFFYZtYiN12
I think we will be there around 10:30-11am - next stop after that is the lunch spot posted above.

Back
Top Bottom