This and That | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

This and That

I would probably offer them to remove it for free to clean up the space

Search shows Shineray XY150GY, chinese apparently but not much else.

If you just search XY150 you do get an expensive Pokemon card, lol

Here's one for the car guys:
I have a 2005 Honda Pilot
I'm short & fat
So over the years of entering and exiting the vehicle, the left lower seat cushion has basically flattened (the darker grey area of the seat in picture).
Between my back & sciatica issues, I could use the extra support.

Does anyone know if it is possible to remove the bottom seat cushion and swap it for the passenger side one?
I would think it would be possible as they look identical, but I don't know for sure, and am not sure the level of difficulty.

Any advice is appreciated.

Screenshot_20211011-122504.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

It should work but it won't be easier to find a good seat at a scrappers.

Sent using a thumb maybe 2
I didn't understand...
'It won't be easy to find a good seat?"
Or, "wouldn't it be easier to find a good seat...."?

Here's one for the car guys:
I have a 2005 Honda Pilot
I'm short & fat
So over the years of entering and exiting the vehicle, the left lower seat cushion has basically flattened (the darker grey area of the seat in picture).
Between my back & sciatica issues, I could use the extra support.

Does anyone know if it is possible to remove the bottom seat cushion and swap it for the passenger side one?
I would think it would be possible as they look identical, but I don't know for sure, and am not sure the level of difficulty.

Any advice is appreciated.

View attachment 51745

I have no specific knowledge on the particular vehicle but side air bags and sensors can make upholstery changes tricky.

I used to buy the cheap slip on stuff for my service van but now they would cover the side air bags. I'm not sure what happens if a restrained air bag goes off.

Check and see if the left and right seat bottoms have the same part number for a start.

I have no specific knowledge on the particular vehicle but side air bags and sensors can make upholstery changes tricky.

I used to buy the cheap slip on stuff for my service van but now they would cover the side air bags. I'm not sure what happens if a restrained air bag goes off.

Check and see if the left and right seat bottoms have the same part number for a start.
Forgot about airbags the next seat I have to do in in a 1969 car so no worries about that for me.

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

If you get to see any of Frank Lloyd Wright's places, Falling Water for example you will find that the ceilings, doorways and railings were designed for the man of the perfect height, five foot-six. Wright happened to be 5'-6".
Alec Issigonis, the designer of the original Mini was a heavy smoker. They came with 5 separate ash trays.

Back
Top Bottom