The Worst Run of the Tail of the Dragon Ever. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Worst Run of the Tail of the Dragon Ever.

This goof has no consideration for anyone else with all the line crossing. I think the shoulder checks after he runs wide in the turns were to make sure no one saw he messed up.

This goof has no consideration for anyone else with all the line crossing. I think the shoulder checks after he runs wide in the turns were to make sure no one saw he messed up.

Maybe that's why he guns it to the next turn.

Probably my third time watching this... Entertaining... In a stupid kind of way.

Horrifying. Pucker-inducing. While watching that I felt like I was sitting in the passenger seat of a car being driven badly, pressing on the imaginary brake pedal and grabbing for the oh-**** handles above.

What I wouldn't give to ride that road tho...

Horrifying. Pucker-inducing. While watching that I felt like I was sitting in the passenger seat of a car being driven badly, pressing on the imaginary brake pedal and grabbing for the oh-**** handles above.

What I wouldn't give to ride that road tho...
Exactly how i felt verbatim.

Holy cow was that some awful riding. Been there and never had a ride like that on mopeds, scooters and sport bikes. Just plain scary. Is he dead yet?

I am always curious if the rider in these types of vids ever reply to forum threads? or do they just disappear into the mist quietly?

I am always curious if the rider in these types of vids ever reply to forum threads? or do they just disappear into the mist quietly?

In the description, it mentions that the people that helped the crappy rider out "borrowed" his footage.

Back
Top Bottom