The "Sag" look | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The "Sag" look

Love watching cops or bait car and seeing people try to run while their pants are around their knees... hilarity always ensues.

Gummybears walkin....

Costco Kirkland jeans were made by Levi. Might still be. Years ago I placed a Levi jean I had on top of the Costco one in the same size and style. Everything was the same and the Costco jeans were $15 back then. The markup is quite large on brand name jeans.

Lol, who buys clothes at Walmart?

Im left without choice.

Been to jean machine, old navy, gap, boathouse, west 49, and any other store in a mall to get jeans at a reasonable cost (below $60) and all the have is skinny jeans. I cant even get those past my junk.

A guy should have to lay down to put a pair of pants on.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Lol, who buys clothes at Walmart?
Lol, who over pays for clothes just to have a certain brand plastered all over the place? I'll never understand why where people shop or whose brand is screen printed on a t-shirt is a big deal. Seriously. $40 for a simple t-shirt with some logo on it. You're paying money to advertise for someone to get rich.

I get a few years out of wranglers, I wear out the material before anything else goes.

You need a tailor.

Your telling me.

I cant even buy an off the rack suit. Xxl shirts. Xl jackets, 32 30 pant. Moors can't do **** for me.

I just found Costco jeans had a low waist hight. That was a couple years ago though. Maybe it's better now.

Your telling me.

I cant even buy an off the rack suit. Xxl shirts. Xl jackets, 32 30 pant. Moors can't do **** for me.

I just found Costco jeans had a low waist hight. That was a couple years ago though. Maybe it's better now.

32/30 pants and an XXL shirt. Bro how much do you bench

I don't. AT ALL! !!

I have wide shoulders and an 17.5 inch neck.

The arms and torso have to be heavily altered.

T shirts on me are usually to short but to wide.

Last edited:

nicolas-cage-laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom