The Riders Who Won't Wave Back...

What is this wave you talk about?

;)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

What is this wave you talk about?

;)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
R4JZ3.gif

You guys ever go to wave and realize it's one of those e-bikes that look just like a grom and then try to stop your wave mid-wave? haha

giphy.gif

You guys ever go to wave and realize it's one of those e-bikes that look just like a grom and then try to stop your wave mid-wave? haha

giphy.gif

Haha, yep

giphy.gif

Yes, **** e-bike riders. I've almost ran one over that decided to turn right from the lane left to me then he gave me the finger. I should've ran the dumb **** over.

When parked at a light I always wave to kids in the back seat.

Lol..I never knew e-bike riders were outcasts and exiled from the land..

Saw one the other day. Kinda looks like a 125cc.

I heard there are some new and expensive e bikes that go highway speed lol

Yeah better get used to E-bikes...one of them will eat your lunch soon enough....

[video=youtube;5b9Yd6kZKW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b9Yd6kZKW4[/video]

Electric motorcycles aren't e-bikes btw guys..lol E-bikes are the little things that aren't allowed to go over 32kph, weaving all over the right-hand lane, usually drunk and not obeying any traffic rules. Big difference.

Electric motorcycles aren't e-bikes btw guys..lol E-bikes are the little things that aren't allowed to go over 32kph, weaving all over the right-hand lane, usually drunk and not obeying any traffic rules. Big difference.

Just call them what they are DUI bikes. What you ride once you've lost your licence with a DUI.

Electric motorcycles are certainly a different breed than the cheap Chinese e-bikes, no question, but yes, totally different purposes and capabilities, the former needing licensing and insurance to begin with.

I always wave for kids who are staring at the bike. I used to stare at bikes in awe when i was a kid.
And i always wave for riders passing by on anything except for e-bikes and small scooters downtown.
Used to wonder why some riders dont wave back but then i figured who cares. They dont wanna be a part of the community or it's social aspect? Screw them. Lots of nice and friendly riders around. Who needs them snobs anyway lol

That's a City thing, up here you can still use a riding lawn mower with the deck removed

Good to know ..... for when I retire to the hinterland. Still, its a pain to remove the deck every time you need to run in to the liquor store, Lol!

FWIW, people have been charged with various HTA offences (yes, including DUI) on a lawn tractor. ;)

Back
Top Bottom