The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 388 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

77 honda trail 125...1300$
talk about a gamble. I like, but don't know their value. looks kinda clean for what it is. what do you think/know?

I’m passing thru North Bsy on Thursday. Tossed in a low ball, we’ll see what happens.

1990 CB1 400 cc $450 obo. It’s in a Facebook group and for some reason I can’t reply to the ad 3 days and still for sale ???

View attachment 67357
Love that bike. Spiritual sibling to the Hawk GT, but also kind if the ying to its yang: high tech engine in a basic chassis, instead of a basic engine in a high tech chassis with the NT650. I believe the engine is based on the CBR400RR, back when Japan had laws encouraging bikes to be limited to 400cc, and so made top-spec bikes with that displacement

Shame about the rattle-can paint job on the tank, and that sticker is an abomination, but reasonably unmolested otherwise. I see some cheapo aftermarket signals on the front, not sure how difficult originals would be to source if you wanted it back to stock...

1990 CB1 400 cc $450 obo. It’s in a Facebook group and for some reason I can’t reply to the ad 3 days and still for sale ???

View attachment 67357

@jdmsteR

Pretty sure he still has his cb1. Can't get much for $450.

Parts are worth more.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I had 2 of those. $500 sounds cheap. What would the tank and plastics alone be worth?
Parting it out is a hard way to make money. It needs carbs and a seat - probably $500 and a bunch of time restoring.

It’s a cool but nothing special bike in terms of vslue.

Better bikes to rescue. I’m out.

Back
Top Bottom