The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 85 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Bloody hell, I wouldn't buy it because of the ad.

It's a motorcycle FFS.
It's being sold.
Enough said, post price and pics.
Idiots

If I was cleverer I would make the above into a haiku.

It's a motorcycle FFS.
It's being sold.
Idiots

Thanks for the chuckle. Merry Festivus!

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

It's a motorcycle FFS.
It's being sold.
Idiots

A motorcycle
For facks sake, it's being sold
Price, pics, only please!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I liked it. I guess you all got coal in your stockings

The reason I don't like crap like that is because people who seek constant recognition and validation tire me out. The social media era makes everyone aspire to be a celebrity.
For me if I was looking for a TL1000, I want relevant information. Maintenance records, mileage, upgrade list, common preventative maintenance items so I know the previous owner knew how to maintain their machine... or failing that, knew enough to pay someone else to do it.

A little bit of personal information was fine, but that guy wrote a novel.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

It's just Kijiji, not a legal directory. If you're actually looking for a TL1000R, here is everything you need to know about every single one of them: maintenance is unknown 'cause they've all had ten different owners, if you can see a red spring in the back it probably still has the stupid rotary shock, and it probably needs new tires/chain/pads because it's a $2000 bike

Hmm, not sure if this is a Reasonable price or not but I Figured I'd post it if anyone here is Interested, Merry Christmas:
1993 Yamaha FZR 600 for $700: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-...00/1280164888?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
$_59.JPG

Good for parts or a restoration project...no fairings....last ran 2006 been stored since...make a reasonable offer as is.

Does the insurance agent on the other end of the phone line just laugh at you then hang up when you ask for a quote on this?
Nope. $1300 when bundled with home and truck.

That bike is interesting. It's kinda unusual for me to see a CB400F that is modified like that - I'm not talking about the cafe treatment, but it has an oil cooler, Comstar wheels and the horn has been moved for some reason. I wonder if those were period mods before it even got cafed

That bike is interesting. It's kinda unusual for me to see a CB400F that is modified like that - I'm not talking about the cafe treatment, but it has an oil cooler, Comstar wheels and the horn has been moved for some reason. I wonder if those were period mods before it even got cafed

You don’t see these bikes up for sale often.

The rear turn signals are missing. The horn may also be missing. Lots and lots of black spray paint or (powder coating?) on the motor, wheels, other parts. Hard to tell how good it is from the limited photos and nothing of the right side.

At first glance it does have that cool factor going on.

Where do you see the oil cooler? Hard to make it out on my phone.

The horn's not missing, I say it's been moved because I can see it on the left side of the bike. The oil cooler is low on the front, I'm pretty sure that's what it is because of the weird extra hoses.

They cut the front and rear fender. The tail light license plate support only has 2 upper bolts left not 4. This will bend eventually. Shinny black paint on motors hide head gasket leaks well during a quick test ride.

emailed for more pics and what is required to cert. Looks like a dealership / shop from the current pics.

Back
Top Bottom