The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 65 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

How are you gonna even get on it???? lol

Last track bike I bought was in the $2k range too....a decade ago.
Step stool.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Funny thing is lately I've actually been looking for a cheap good bike so I can swap out the GS500 (don't need it anymore), and I have seen a bunch of good deals, but they disappear before I can action them because they're good deals. Next one I'm probably just gonna drop everything and buy it in the dark
Does this mean you will soon be getting rid of your GS500? Joe Bass's mentioned you might be... If so may be interested depending on colour and obviously price ;)

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Does this mean you will soon be getting rid of your GS500? Joe Bass's mentioned you might be... If so may be interested depending on colour and obviously price ;)

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I am indeed offloading it soon, I need to put a new rear on it to pass a safety though. Has taken a back burner to acquisition of a new commubeater car that needs a little finishing work

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...00/1262225531?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

2011-12 CBR 125 $800 Emailed Pics show 9100 K says it is a bit rough cosmetically from sitting out side. Someone buy this before I do.

$_27.JPG

I guess the cam chain jumping teeth could do that... I wouldn't expect that to happen unless someone was screwing around with it. Frankly I don't know how you could break a Honda single like that. Would a CBR250 have a limp mode?

I guess the cam chain jumping teeth could do that... I wouldn't expect that to happen unless someone was screwing around with it. Frankly I don't know how you could break a Honda single like that. Would a CBR250 have a limp mode?

Most of the problems seem to relate to poor maintenance. You can install the oil filter reversed and stave the topend.

Can we step up the posting here? I need a new bike, plz and thx <3

I'm half/half on getting either sv650 or fz6 and came across this. I have a ninja 300 currently which is fine for the type of riding I do but wouldn't mind having something different.

What does GTAM think of this?

It's pretty damn far so idk. Flight to Sudbury would be around $200.

2008 Yamaha FZ6 for sale,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-tourin...aign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $*2,900

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Nice bit of upgrades on it, heated grips, bags, upgraded brake lines....50k is a lot though, or nothing depending on how much maintenance was done

Back
Top Bottom