The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 45 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I don't really feel bad. If someone is dumb enough to buy a vehicle without doing their due diligence they could get burned.

I know, it is just shiity these people exist. Waste people's time and being a corrupt dishonest person. No shame. Made me drive 2 hours for him to pull this **** on me. Debating to put a warning ad on Kijiji to help warn people.

Private Pilot- I agree completly. This seller wanted me to pay the cash up front, and he would "Promise to pay it next week" Pure BS. Did not want to go to his bank with me because "He was a busy person" Lmfao.

Last edited:
Beware of a Panigale 899 selling in London Ontario. Buyer has a lien on the bike and will not remove the lien until you have paid him first. I walked away.
Price was too good to be true, now I know why. He actually tried to slide it under me not showing me the UVP, only the last page he threw in my face to sign, when I asked to see it all he got flustered, I found out and he started to act on the defensive. People have no shame or dignity.

I feel bad for the poor person he robs.
My last bike had a lien when I agreed to buy it that the seller either tried to hide at first or he was just clueless. He claimed to think the lien followed him and not the vehicle. Could have been bull but when I explained how it worked we were able to make a deal.

I would give him half the agreed purchase price for him to drop off the bike and give me both keys and leave all the unsigned paperwork with me. He would use that money to go clear the lien. We also wrote up a paper stating these conditions and each of us signed it. He would then bring me all paperwork from the bank saying the lien was cleared (I called them to verify as well to make sure it wasn't forged paperwork) and at that point everything was signed over.

Turned out ok. Guess if he really wanted to he could've come back and stolen the bike and I'd still have no ownership but I had a paper stating our agreement, I knew where he and his parents lived, and I had a theft policy on it before I even had ownership transferred so I figured I had most of my bases covered.

He was kind of annoyed that he had to make multiple trips from St Catharines to Toronto to get it all taken care of but too bad for him. I ended up being a bit annoyed with the hassle, he broke the rear speed sensor on the truck somehow (didn't notice until the speedometer stopped working a week later), and managed to get a valid safety with badly cracked tires that I was hoping would've had to be replaced (he said he'd pay for them if they were needed for safety but since they weren't I had to pay myself because I didn't trust them).

Forgot to mention I've also sold a car that still had $15k owing on it.

Buyer and I agreed on price, we went to the bank and the buyer paid the remainder of my loan and we got duplicate copies of everything saying the loan was cleared, they gave me a check for the difference between what was owed vs our agreed purchase price, we drove to the MTO together to transfer ownership.

Link to that Ducati BTW?

Link to that Ducati BTW?

He removed the Ad. Should be back up soon. He was asking 13500 for a 2014 899 Panigale. I wanted the bike, he refused to come with me to his bank to clear the lien. Only would promise he would conitnue to make payments. Told him that wont do and thanked him for wasting my time and left.

He removed the Ad. Should be back up soon. He was asking 13500 for a 2014 899 Panigale. I wanted the bike, he refused to come with me to his bank to clear the lien. Only would promise he would conitnue to make payments. Told him that wont do and thanked him for wasting my time and left.

Fair enough. I wouldn't trust someone else to make the payments either. Sounds like you tried to make it work and he couldn't be bothered.

Too rich for me, anyway.

Since my last deal of the Panigale fell through I have been looking for another one.
A dealer in Quebec Is selling a 2014 899 Panigale. Never dropped brand new tires. What do you guy think? Look mint. 1 owner no accidents. I am hesitant buying from another province sight unseen, especially with Quebec and how they deal with retitled bikes and cars.

Last edited:
Lots of members here have bought from Quebec dealerships and reported no issues at all. There was a thread from one member who had a hassle but ebentually got out of the deal I believe.

is he.... middle eastern by any chance?

If he is, Run.... i mean gas to the pedal away from him.

Shady does not even describe him enough

is he.... middle eastern by any chance?

If he is, Run.... i mean gas to the pedal away from him.

Shady does not even describe him enough

Yes. That's him. Shady as ****. I don't know how people can carry themselves and look at themselves in the mirror with what they try to do to people. Did he try to do the same to you?

Yes. That's him. Shady as ****. I don't know how people can carry themselves and look at themselves in the mirror with what they try to do to people. Did he try to do the same to you?

FYI, this is not his first. I know someone that had to track him down to get "some" money back. I doubt hes selling his bikes. Hes been selling bikes with liens for a while.

For real man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For real. Part of my soul wants to call the London police office and let them know what he's doing. Pretty sure unethical **** like this is not tolerated while working for the force. But I really do think when I see his ad come up again I'm posting a warning ad on Kijiji.

Kind of makes me think how many times he's done this then if it's not just me, guy was bragging about his GTR and his old bikes acting like a boss to about it

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

The 2013 my kid has was bought new for $6990 and a better bike - $5k seems a bit of a stretch this time of year and sitting around for 4 years

Yeah but the one Redger posted is a fazer, with the 1/2 fairing. Mini-Macdoc's is a naked, different bike. Well, same but different.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

BUYERS BEWARE. This is the guy that was trying to sneakly sell me his Panigale with a lien. He used many tactics and reasons but please don't buy unless titled is CLEARED or you are BOTH together at the bank and clear the lien before you take ownership

http://m.imgur.com/Axzzman
Axzzman

Sent from my SM-G925K using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom