The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 38 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Tried to contact seller yesterday but no response back. Thinking this ad may be BS. Even if he forgot to put an "1" in front of the price, still to good to be true.

Tried to contact seller yesterday but no response back. Thinking this ad may be BS. Even if he forgot to put an "1" in front of the price, still to good to be true.

yeah i wanted to see the reply. messaged them two days ago all I got was a "warning" about fraud scams from company running the site..lol

The photos are not flattering. I would retake pics during a sunny day.

actually you want evening or morning sun...

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-05%20at%20Jul%205%20%20%20%202015%20%20%20%206.14.24%20PM_zpsdl8dos8r.jpg

Full sunlight washes out the highlights. This shot surprised me....wasn't even detailed...looked okay in the evening light.

Likely a good project bike to restore, but I don't buy that it's cheaper than an SV to insure.

Might be, depending on the company. I had a coworker that went from an SV650 to an SV1000 to a Hyabusa. Hyabusa was the cheapest to insure for him because it was "sport touring" while the other two were "sport". Being an upright naked it wouldn't surprise me if the Z750 is classed differently from an SV650.

He's selling it in the wrong place, the bike has basically been stored for 26 years.
They have sold as high as US$30k, as only 200 came to North America. He should list it at Bonhams, all he'll get from Kijiji is $1900 offers and trades for a lightly dropped Ninja 250.
The rare sport bike market is picking up steam, but these things go through notorious boom/bust cycles.

Might be, depending on the company. I had a coworker that went from an SV650 to an SV1000 to a Hyabusa. Hyabusa was the cheapest to insure for him because it was "sport touring" while the other two were "sport". Being an upright naked it wouldn't surprise me if the Z750 is classed differently from an SV650.

This bike is coming back next year in NA as the Z800.

Finally heard back...lol it is her dad's bike he recently passed, (likely his Nigerian email account to her)... lmao. In the initial email it was available for delivery or pick up now it is with a shopping firm Yada Yada Yada

Reported to autotrader...

Back
Top Bottom