The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 122 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Why wouldn't he sell it to you?
Whole thing about if I bought it and got hurt yada yada yada. I get it. Some people are like that.
This was the year or two before I started riding. Maybe would have been a different story if it were today.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Why wouldn't he sell it to you?

Whole thing about if I bought it and got hurt yada yada yada. I get it. Some people are like that.
This was the year or two before I started riding. Maybe would have been a different story if it were today.

I thought he was concerned you would paint it purple and ruin the factory paint :)

its understandable. Buddy of mine sold his bike to a buddy of his and the guy lost his leg a few months later in an accident. Original seller never forgave himself for that.

I felt the the same selling my 250 to my cousin but in the end he convinced me I can't feel guilty if he's an idiot and does something stupid.

its understandable. Buddy of mine sold his bike to a buddy of his and the guy lost his leg a few months later in an accident. Original seller never forgave himself for that.

I felt the the same selling my 250 to my cousin but in the end he convinced me I can't feel guilty if he's an idiot and does something stupid.
Gotta let those things go.
Sold my first bike to a friend for 500, next year he was hit a killed.
Peaking someone's interest in a sport doesn't leave you responsible for other people's actions.

Gotta let those things go.
Sold my first bike to a friend for 500, next year he was hit a killed.
Peaking someone's interest in a sport doesn't leave you responsible for other people's actions.

Agree. The friend/relative will buy a bike if they want one. It being your bike doesn't matter at all (assuming you don't know of anything specific to your bike that may hurt the rider).

my buddy wouldn't sell me his cruiser for the same reasoning.

1987 Honda CBX250, 38570km, $1600 OBO: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...re/1356147694?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
$_59.JPG

A rare bike for Canada. Unmolested and original and in an unique colour scheme. 1987 Honda CBX250. Twin carb single. Very light. Bought it for my wife three years ago and she isn't interested in riding it. Currently has a cargo box installed but will remove to reduce price if desired. Bike runs and rides well, but the battery maybe weak. Tires look good. OBO

1987 Honda CBX250...only year we got it. I liked mine, but it topped out at 120km/h. Made it an adventure going up the DVP. Made a great downtown commuter though. Used a bike U lock to secure it.

Less emotion, more logic. Everyone in Canada needs a big dose of that.

^ that is a good deal

strange these guys that buy new bikes and don't ride them
that thing has an average of 1,000 km per year on it
many here will do that in a day...to each their own I suppose

Hell of a deal, my only concern is the lack of 360 degree pictures

wondering how that's a concern?

he states:
Just like brand new. Never dropped, very clean

is anyone gonna buy it without looking at it?

Last edited:
I dont know, would you go on a date without seeing neck down?

Neck up selfies enough for ya?

Disclosure is always a good thing, most people who genuinely look after their bikes will at the very least give it a good clean and take numerous decent pictures before putting the ad up.

I dont know, would you go on a date without seeing neck down?

have many times...it's not hard to go if you have to...ensure first date at a place with a window in the bathroom

Neck up selfies enough for ya?

Disclosure is always a good thing, most people who genuinely look after their bikes will at the very least give it a good clean and take numerous decent pictures before putting the ad up.

I agree trying to sell something is easier if you put effort into it, ie: better pictures
but it's a GTA bike, guy claims it's like new, a viewing is easy to arrange and verify that
based on the info presented, it is a good deal

bikes like that dont last, will bet you hes already looking through 10 messages from buyers

Back
Top Bottom