The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 116 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Good deal for someone

$_59.JPG

$3700 certified

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...ed/1348683170?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

That's a third party screen as well - looks mint and 75k km is nothing on that motor.

Last edited:
I like the 500 ninja. I think this is a reasonabble price. What would make a great deal is if it has new chain/sprockets, maybe new brakes, good fork seals, tires, and certified - in other words well maintained. But for this to work for me I would want the black, maybe blue colour lol.

A lot of people shy away from the ninja as an entry level bike and go 300. - it's too bad, the 500 has more user friendly power for the street, decent wind protection, and comfy ergos. and their inexpensive. I would look for one in the best possible condition.
but now that there are the new 400s and 500s that are more nimble and lighter... with the early years 500s coming in at 5-6 years on the road, for about 1k more you can get something a lot more recent

Yeah the price war under $10k and down has really put some outstanding value in new ....might not have trickled down to the used market.

When the Yama triples came out at lower prices than the previous FZ8s that was a welcome move.

still thinking of that ?

pics/details??
Yeah, I don't use it much. It's 3 bikes deep in the 'morgue' part of my garage, going to pull it out and fire it up this weekend, I'll post a few pics.

Give it a good once over. Listed in the winter for $4000 with wonky wobbly ? Headlight. Possibly damaged in the top over.
Annnnnnnnd it's gone

Back
Top Bottom