The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 259 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Picked up a 2016 GSXS-1000F. Got some good rebates from the dealer and included 5 year warranty. Got about 200km on it so still breaking it in, but man, hard to keep that thing under 5800rpm.

Hey guys. Just checking in from Cambridge. Picked up a new bike for this year after a 7 year hiatus. Looking to get back into riding and meeting some new people. Any Gixxes KW area?

Welcome to the forum and to the KW Group. I'm sure you'll have fun getting back into it!

Welcome to the forum! Perhaps we can set up an opening cruise on Sunday

I'll be watching the MotoGP race from Argentina....

So have any of you guys had to use a storage unit for summer parking?
I recently moved and don't feel safe leaving my bike outside.

Alright, let get the season going! Friday is looking to be a perfect day, 15 degrees and completely sunny. We'll do the season kick off starting with breakfast at Jack's Restaurant (20 Benjamin Rd, Waterloo) in St. Jacobs at 10:30. For those wanting to skip breakfast and join in just for the ride, we should be done breakfast around 11:30. Route at the moment is TBA and open to suggestions. Will be M1 friendly if needed. If you're planning on coming, please say so; just so we have a rough idea of numbers. Hoping to see you out there!

great idea, but working friday.

Alright, let get the season going! Friday is looking to be a perfect day, 15 degrees and completely sunny. We'll do the season kick off starting with breakfast at Jack's Restaurant (20 Benjamin Rd, Waterloo) in St. Jacobs at 10:30. For those wanting to skip breakfast and join in just for the ride, we should be done breakfast around 11:30. Route at the moment is TBA and open to suggestions. Will be M1 friendly if needed. If you're planning on coming, please say so; just so we have a rough idea of numbers. Hoping to see you out there!

Work on Friday ick I'm in for the ride maybe breakfast if I can wake up

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

sorry I had that wrong, I was looking at the the schedule for the US, I am off friday. Would you rather meet for lunch, should be warmer later in the afternoon?

Alright Sebi, whats the plan then?

It's been a while since I've posted, and probably longer since I've met up with most of you....
I'd be up for a season opener tomorrow! Maybe not for breakfast, but certainly the ride. I'll keep an eye on this thread for times.

Cheers

Alright, Sebi still wants to do the breakfast thing. I won't be joining, but for those that are in for the ride, 12:00 sharp at jacks on Friday (tomorrow), kick stands up.We haven't decided on a route yet.

Looks like Smergy beat me to the post, but to reiterate,

Date: Friday April 14
Time: Breakfast at 10:30; kickstands up at 12
Route/Pace: Pace dependent on who shows, can be M1 friendly. Route to be debated during breakfast :D

Hope to see you guys out there!

Back
Top Bottom