The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 235 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Haha looks like it :p
I'm out quite a bit lately. Can't wait to get the new tire mounted, I wanna get even lower. If only I had the money to do some track riding but I'll be ~20k in debt come September :(

Careful with getting lower on the street. $20k in debt? So what's another $300 for a Racer5 course? ;)

Little more than $300.
$390 for the course, plus $50 for the suit rental (don't think he has one), tax, Gas to get there and back. Possible extra expense of paying deductible on a crash.

But, your point is still quite correct Dave... If you're doing $20K debt, another $500 won't make that big of a difference.

And also correct on the leaning more / getting lower. Do it on the track...

**** the prices have gone way up over the years... When I first did FAST Phase 1 and 2 on their bike with their gear it was $500 for the weekend.

It definitely adds up. I did Stages 1-3. With gear rental (didn't have suit at the time), gas, food etc...it was like a $1200 weekend (didn't bin any bikes). Best $1200 I've spent though on anything related to motorcycles. Definitely can't recommend it enough. Booked VIP weekend with Racer5 for end of June as well :) can't wait!

FYI, southbound on Notre Dame from Bamberg, the big curve has lots of gravel on it. It's hard to see.

Anyone get stuck in the rain today?
Out for a zip this morning, got home just as some big fat rain drops started coming down... Not hard though.. then it stopped, and 20 minutes later KABOOM. The torrential downpour everyone saw.

It definitely adds up. I did Stages 1-3. With gear rental (didn't have suit at the time), gas, food etc...it was like a $1200 weekend (didn't bin any bikes). Best $1200 I've spent though on anything related to motorcycles. Definitely can't recommend it enough. Booked VIP weekend with Racer5 for end of June as well :) can't wait!

I'll be up too mosport as well for the Racer5 VIP weekend. Was a blast last year, lots of fun

I'll be up too mosport as well for the Racer5 VIP weekend. Was a blast last year, lots of fun

Nice... looks to be a decent sized KW crew going to that. What day you going or the whole weekend? Bike?

Still have the SV, wasn't putting a lot of effort into selling. If it goes it goes and if it doesn't I'll keep it and and do track days when I can.. Still want to get a road bike so I can do more day trips and KW group rides..

Ill be at both VIP weekends, going for both days each time. Who else is going ? Tim ? Dave ? You guys going?

SV Sporting a new color this year, still debating if I should get new tires or not.
image.jpg

Anyone on here with the Red 250?? I see you sometime's in the morning.

I'm on the black/comic(cut out) SRAD with the big ol booty.(The bike's not mine) :D

Hey everyone...
A friend of Smergy's and mine crashed yesterday, due to what appears to be a brake check on an off ramp in Kitchener.

After a bit more looking into it and asking a couple questions, I've been told by the local law enforcement that there have been a rash of such incidents in the region as of late, and there may be an organized insurance fraud crew operating in our city. Apparently they operate in sets of 2 vehicles - one tailgates a target vehicle, and the one of front of the "target" does the brake check. Not saying this is what happened in my friend's crash, just giving extra information as relayed to me.

Just an extra heads up to everyone, ride safe!

5'10", 34-36" waist. I haven't put that suit on in a while but I think it's a bit big for me. Is it for you? I think it'll be way too big for you.

Back
Top Bottom