The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 225 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Ok what's the plan, where we meeting, where we going? Might I suggest we stay away from the lakes as it's usually still quite cold there.

I'm going to do my own thing this weekend. Still have a lot of other bikes to work on so my schedule will depend on what work gets done.

I'm in line to get my sticker right now, then straight home for a final chain adjustment and putting the plastics back on. Anyone out there up for a ride when I'm done? Doesn't have to be a long one out to twisties or anything just need to get on two wheels!

I'm here too (Manitou) changing my address and then going for a quick ride around town. Let me know when you're out and about.

I'm here too (Manitou) changing my address and then going for a quick ride around town. Let me know when you're out and about.
Well adjusting the chain took a lot longer than I expected. I'm just getting changed into my riding gear if you're still out!

Got out for a short ride this afternoon. It's still a bit on the chilly side for me. Tomorrow will be much better.

17113362071_908db2b419_o.jpg

CBR looking good as ever :)

I'll be working till 4 unfortunately. In the off chance you guys are still riding drop a post in this thread and I'll try to track you down. If not no worries have a safe ride ladies and gents.

Lets do a 1pm meet? Same location as last couple of times? (That Tim Hortons in Waterloo; don't remember exact address)
I'm for 1. Is that one near the rexall? Northfield and weber? Who's gonna lead this **** show.
Lets do a 1pm meet? Same location as last couple of times? (That Tim Hortons in Waterloo; don't remember exact address)

Replied to your PM 2motors... info on one of the routes I like to take.
Ride safe and enjoy everyone! Remember, there will probably still be some sand and gravel on turns in the countryside - oh and don't forget the horse poop either.

I have a rough idea of a route. Let's meet at 1pm at the McDonalds at Ottawa/River Intersection. There is an Esso near by, make sure to gas up. Pace will be slow-moderate as we get used to riding again :)

I have a rough idea of a route. Let's meet at 1pm at the McDonalds at Ottawa/River Intersection. There is an Esso near by, make sure to gas up. Pace will be slow-moderate as we get used to riding again :)
Disregard pm of Tims. I'll be there anyone else is welcome to join meet at mc *****
That's the one in kdub near Stanley park right ?

Last edited:
I haven't met up with this group in a while.....I don't think since the 2013 season. I would love to come along and hopefully see some familiar faces, but more likely some new ones!
I'll be there for 1:00.
Cheers,
Dave

I'm having my worst Opening Day ever. My battery didn't charge properly over the winter so I had to get a replacement at Apex (boy, it sure is nice having them as my next door neighbours), so the new battery had to charge over night, so then I figured I'd install all the new toys. I forgot to order a diode kit so my LEDs don't work properly, I have a bent bolt on my topcase rack system so I can't finish that. I did manage an oil change and a quick boot around the neighbourhood, but far from ready to ride. Maybe next weekend she'll be all finished and ready for work duties.

Back
Top Bottom