The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 192 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Sooooo.........Next ride?

Good for Friday evening, all day Saturday and morning or evening Sunday...

A bunch of us are planning to leave sometime in the morning on Saturday to Wassaga beach. A nice cruise there, hang on the patio at Banana's maybe take a quick swim :) then head back at some point.
Anyone is welcome to join for this nice long run. We'll be taking back roads.

Is anyone ridin this morning/afternoon? Could get in a lot of twisties between now and dinner time. Hookie anyone???

Group Ride:

Where: Tim Hortons, Victoria Rd N and Woodlawn Rd E in Guelph
When: 10:00am on Friday June 14 (this friday!)
Route: Nice roads up to Wasaga Beach for lunch.
Pace: Moderate pace, nothing crazy. No highways, so M1's welcome.

If nobody responds, I won't bother going by the Tim Hortons. So please, if you want to come, post up!

Care to join on Saturday? A bunch of us are riding up there.

I'm leaving for our trailer in Turkey Point tomorrow evening for the weekend, otherwise I'd be right there with ya!

Nikiter, what's your timeframe for Saturday? I'm supposed to cruise to wasaga with a group of cars, but that's likely going to be all highway

Nikiter, what's your timeframe for Saturday? I'm supposed to cruise to wasaga with a group of cars, but that's likely going to be all highway
We are thinking to leave Kitchener by 9:30ish.

Burrito Boyz tomorrow!! Come meet me at work, go for a nice ride, enjoy a fantastic burrito and meet some fellow bikers!
I get off work at 7:30, sometimes a little before, so please plan on leaving Guelph close to that time. There is a gas station just down the road so come prepared.

Group Ride:

Where: 530 Elizabeth St., Guelph (Red Car Service)
When: 7:30pm tomorrow, Tuesday June 18th.
Route: Going to Burrito Boyz!!
Pace: Moderate pace, nothing crazy. There will be a highway portion on the ride. Sorry M1's....

Burrito Boyz tomorrow!! Come meet me at work, go for a nice ride, enjoy a fantastic burrito and meet some fellow bikers!
I get off work at 7:30, sometimes a little before, so please plan on leaving Guelph close to that time. There is a gas station just down the road so come prepared.

Group Ride:

Where: 530 Elizabeth St., Guelph (Red Car Service)
When: 7:30pm tomorrow, Tuesday June 18th.
Route: Going to Burrito Boyz!!
Pace: Moderate pace, nothing crazy. There will be a highway portion on the ride. Sorry M1's....
I'm down

Anyone wants to ride down to Royal's bike night today? Guelph.
Meet at FisherHallman/Ottawa timmies and leave by 5:30pm. Their parking is gonna be packed today.

Anyone wants to ride down to Royal's bike night today? Guelph.
Meet at FisherHallman/Ottawa timmies and leave by 5:30pm. Their parking is gonna be packed today.

I'd be up for that.

Last edited:
I know it's a longer ride, but I'll be heading to Royal Distributing is Innisfil this evening in support of this:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?173226-One-of-our-own-%28please-read%29&p=2027125#post2027125

I'll be leaving Guelph around 4:30-5:00 and anyone is more than welcome to join me. Let me know if you want to come along and a meet spot can be arranged.

I was thinking about heading up to innisfil today too.

I can meet you in Guelph somewhere around 4:30

Meet spot has been set for 4:30 at the Tim Hortons at the corner of Victoria Rd N and Woodlawn Rd E in Guelph.
Everyone is welcome and the route can be M1 friendly if need be.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=490+wo...odlawn+Rd+E,+Guelph,+Ontario+N1E+1B9&t=m&z=16

Back
Top Bottom