The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 161 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Re: The Official 2011 Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread.

is anyone riding this afternoon ?
I was thinking of playing hooky from work...

Any of you guys selling any bikes? I'm selling my 125 and getting something bigger!!! Let me know.

Any of you guys selling any bikes? I'm selling my 125 and getting something bigger!!! Let me know.

Yep, mine is still available. Didn't you say you'd buy it if I still had it in the spring? You can buy it now instead :)

Had a peekaboo at the Daytona 675 today....
Nice bike... couple of scuffs and scrapes, but nothing too excessive.

Benny - going to look at an R6 on Tuesday or Wednesday.... will let you know the overall details depending on if it ends up in my garage or not. ;-) He's asking $6700. $6K should take it. Needs tires. Probably front brakes.

Benny - going to look at an R6 on Tuesday or Wednesday.... will let you know the overall details depending on if it ends up in my garage or not. ;-) He's asking $6700. $6K should take it. Needs tires. Probably front brakes.

Yeah, I guy I met offered me his R6s for 5.5, its heavily modded....might be costly for me if there are any repairs to be done along the way. Keep me posted with that one.

Sooooo Timmy what's the update? Got a street bike yet?

Sooooo Timmy what's the update? Got a street bike yet?

Nope. Not yet. Still waiting on insurance money. Was told it might be printed today, verified tomorrow morning and overnighted by Friday with any luck.
As for the bikes:

One guy with an R6 flaked out and never confirmed meet time and address.
Another R6 seller totally screwed up his own schedule. Told me today (Weds) was good to come and see him. Waited at home yesterday for me and assumed I wasn't interested 'cause I didn't show.
Daytona still lookin' good.

Nope. Not yet. Still waiting on insurance money. Was told it might be printed today, verified tomorrow morning and overnighted by Friday with any luck.
As for the bikes:

One guy with an R6 flaked out and never confirmed meet time and address.
Another R6 seller totally screwed up his own schedule. Told me today (Weds) was good to come and see him. Waited at home yesterday for me and assumed I wasn't interested 'cause I didn't show.
Daytona still lookin' good.

And Tim's new bike is a.........??????? Why u leaving us hangin bro? :)

And Tim's new bike is a.........??????? Why u leaving us hangin bro? :)

2009 Triumph Daytona 675.
WHEEEE!!!!!!
Brought it home on the weekend, wanted to wait to get it registered and insured before posting up.. got her all ready to go!

Riding position is more aggressive than Babs' was. Much narrower, and requires squeezing of the legs to stay in a comfortable position when braking.

Put in HID's on Sunday. Engine, frame, fork and swingarm sliders ordered and on the way.

Congrats Tim, Looks like an awesome bike.

Well this is a most likely but thought I would post it up anyways.

When : Sunday sept 30th around noon-1pm
Where : Value Village behind Costco by sportsworld drive
Duration : 2ish hours
Route ; Longer way to a smoke shop in Brantford
Pace: Newb friendly but not M1 as we would be on the highway for about 3 exits.

Congrats Tim, Looks like an awesome bike.

Well this is a most likely but thought I would post it up anyways.

When : Sunday sept 30th around noon-1pm
Where : Value Village behind Costco by sportsworld drive
Duration : 2ish hours
Route ; Longer way to a smoke shop in Brantford
Pace: Newb friendly but not M1 as we would be on the highway for about 3 exits.

I should be able to make this.

possibly, depends on weather

I agree. The name has to be british, like Victoria, Katherine or Elizabeth.

Dave - no, no airbrushing going on her tank... and no stickers like Suzi had when I bought her either. ;-)
Dean - Thanks buddy!
Keith - Well, I was thinking british names, but they're kind of blasé and stuffy. Daenerys the Daytona.. kind of suits... besides Daenerys is one of the main characters from the Game of Thrones book and tv series. Queen of a a nation of mongol-like warriors.

Was originally thinking of Delilah...

And Jeff - I'm out for the ride. Have to referee...

Back
Top Bottom