The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 136 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I think the big fat sound was one of babs' better assets. Pity the exaust force should be her downfall. Oh and I'd ask for a helluva lotta toppings LOL.

don't think of it as a missing part, think of it as saving weight :) same reason I shaved the end off my exhaust at GB last year

I think the big fat sound was one of babs' better assets. Pity the exaust force should be her downfall. Oh and I'd ask for a helluva lotta toppings LOL.

She does have a purty sound doesn't she?
Still sounds the same as before, just missing the exhaust end cap...

When Michelle was being a smart-a*s and touching her front tire to mine at the lights I couldn't help myself... a blip to 6K rpm in the face... hehehehe...
Sorry to Gixsy, not so much to Michelle... :evil2:

anyone up for a ride on either Tuesday or Wednesday?

My new BS S20's arrived today. Who do you guys reco for balance and instal? I'm a tire guy so I want it done right :)

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

I always recommend ones self, that way you know its done right. I have the tools and change a lot of tires, but I don't guarantee scratch free if you care about that kind of thing. Thats why I like race rims :)

My new BS S20's arrived today. Who do you guys reco for balance and instal? I'm a tire guy so I want it done right :)

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

FWIW zdeno has the best prices on tire swaps and they do a pretty good job too.

FWIW zdeno has the best prices on tire swaps and they do a pretty good job too.

Bring your own tires and the price goes up substantially.
That's the way just about every dealer works, not just Zdeno's.
It would be around $50-60 if you buy the tires from them and bring the bike (not just the tires), and up to $100 if you bring them the bike and your own tires on top of that.

Bring your own tires and the price goes up substantially.
That's the way just about every dealer works, not just Zdeno's.
It would be around $50-60 if you buy the tires from them and bring the bike (not just the tires), and up to $100 if you bring them the bike and your own tires on top of that.

Last time I went it was 40 bucks I think with my own tires.

Is that for one wheel or both? Up until last year I was getting it done at Apex for $25 each when I brought my wheels with new tires, then they suddenly more than doubled that price.

Just one wheel...I called Apex and it works out to $55 a tire.

don't think of it as a missing part, think of it as saving weight :) same reason I shaved the end off my exhaust at GB last year

Unfortunately, that part weighs about 0.25 pounds. Think I'd do better dropping some ex-lax the night before a track day....

Back
Top Bottom