The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 121 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I work in Waterloo but live in the Gangsta confines of Preston Heights.

ahh, I work in Milton so I moved there as I am 2 seconds from the 401 and don't have to touch Hwy 8 in the morning or at 5:30pm.

Anyone up for a ride early ish tomorrow morning ? Supposed to be like 10 at 6 am lol rain in the afternoon so morning would be better was thinking maybe 8 or 9 ish

Anyone need a pair of tires to square off? These have seen too many heat cycles to ride hard on the street,so don't! Bt 002R's.
120/70ZR17 180/55ZR17 $50 Impress your buds at Timmies!
scaled.php

Hey Ric, if you don't find a buyer, if you don't already know, the landfill takes them at no charge. Just did a dump run today.

Thanks,i didn't know that.There's 3 more in the garage that need to go as well.And a ton of old oil.These have little center wear and would be fine if the rider isn't really agressive.

Maybe start a new thread in the for sale section ... Poser ready tires for sale lmao ??

Thanks,i didn't know that.There's 3 more in the garage that need to go as well.And a ton of old oil.These have little center wear and would be fine if the rider isn't really agressive.

You could build some kid a nice swing set.

Update: Waterloo region po po have two newer dodge caravan unmarked traffic units. One white other one saw tonight is navy blue. Tinted out and no visible lighting or satellites.

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

Figures that the one day I decide to ride my bike to work it rains. Luckily I got here before the heavy downpour started!

It'll be nice for the ride home though! Glad to see some km's get on it :)

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

what do you mean "the one day"?

I actually had to dust the cob webs out of the car this week, if it wasn't for hockey and the track I'd consider only running 6 mo insurance on it.

Figures that the one day I decide to ride my bike to work it rains. Luckily I got here before the heavy downpour started!

what do you mean "the one day"?

I actually had to dust the cob webs out of the car this week, if it wasn't for hockey and the track I'd consider only running 6 mo insurance on it.

I don't really care for riding to work. It's mostly more of a pain that it's worth. If I wasn't so paranoid and only wore jeans with a jacket it wouldn't be so bad, but there's nothing really enjoyable about riding up the highway to work.

I have a really short ride on the highway to work, but look forward to it every morning. Just something about getting up in the morning and having that sweet feeling of 998 cc's of lunacy underneath you as everyone looks miserable driving to work, but I'm smiling.

I have been commuting almost every day since mid-March to Milton on the bike lol.
Highway driving does suck, But I leave a little earlier and ride the escarpment every morning on the way in.

I have a really short ride on the highway to work, but look forward to it every morning. Just something about getting up in the morning and having that sweet feeling of 998 cc's of lunacy underneath you as everyone looks miserable driving to work, but I'm smiling.

I don't mind driving to work. Crank the tunes up and relax. haha... if I could get my bike running right I'm sure it would be a lot more enjoyable though.

Back
Top Bottom