The Grange Sideroad - Closed Sections | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Grange Sideroad - Closed Sections

Malks

Went out for a ride on Wednesday and found two sections of The Grange Sideroad are closed for construction until September. I wasn't aware, so I'm letting others know that The Grange Sideroad is not an option between Caledon and Highway 10 for the rest of the summer.

The Grange Sideroad is closed between St. Andrews and Horseshoe Hill, AND between Kennedy Road and Highway 10.

For extra fun if you detour to the north via St. Andrews, they have also done a tar and chip repair on St. Andrews between Escarpment Road and Highway 24. Loads of fun on that loose gravel on an 1100cc street bike.

Yeah noticed that too ... I typically shoot down to Old Baseline.

Saw that yesterday. That’s typically the start of my fun route from Hwy 10 going north.

Saw that yesterday. That’s typically the start of my fun route from Hwy 10 going north.
I don't typically come that far south. It's on my shorter 1.5 hour loop that takes in The Forks once a year. I'll now wait until the fall to try it again.

CR 9 is more fun anyway, oh and by the way the bridge just west of Dunedin is being reconstructed so there is a traffic signal alternating the flow of traffic. At least the road is still open.

Back
Top Bottom