The Contest Thread | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Contest Thread

had to google Christian Louboutin. I'd only wear maybe 1/3 of those shoe styles.

If you win I'll wear them the other two thirds of the time...wait is this weird? Even I know what a Louboutin is. Never mind the sharing shoes part. 7.5 please

If you win I'll wear them the other two thirds of the time...wait is this weird? Even I know what a Louboutin is. Never mind the sharing shoes part. 7.5 please
Love me some red soles. ?
I'd rather win some Tony Lamas.
I don’t know what this means.
There.
Now we're even. ?

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Just won a $100 gc to a spa in Guelph. Looks like Joe Bass gonna get some manscaping done ?

Just won a $100 gc to a spa in Guelph. Looks like Joe Bass gonna get some manscaping done ?

That outta cover half a nut on an Italian guy.

Good luck!

That outta cover half a nut on an Italian guy.

Good luck!
#TrueDat ?

147c7d633278e4c557488e3a0489c17b.jpg

This appeared on my FB newsfeed. Sharing if anyone is interested.

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

https://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-ca/sweepstakes
One time entry only. Expires March 1, 2018
Good luck!
[h=3]"ENTER HERE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE ALL-NEW CHIEFTAIN LIMITED[/h]Every detail of the new Chieftain Limited demands attention. A lower-profile, sawed-off open front fender showcases the iconic bagger's new front wheel – a ten-spoke 19” contrast-cut behemoth, paired with a matching 16” rear. Along with the industry leading Ride Command®seven-inch infotainment system and powerful Thunderstroke 111 engine, the Chieftain Limited sports a 100-watt premium audio system, chrome front highway bar, a power adjustable windshield, and just enough chrome to highlight all the muscle this bike has to offer.

https://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-ca/sweepstakes
One time entry only. Expires March 1, 2018
Good luck!
"ENTER HERE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE ALL-NEW CHIEFTAIN LIMITED

Every detail of the new Chieftain Limited demands attention. A lower-profile, sawed-off open front fender showcases the iconic bagger's new front wheel – a ten-spoke 19” contrast-cut behemoth, paired with a matching 16” rear. Along with the industry leading Ride Command®seven-inch infotainment system and powerful Thunderstroke 111 engine, the Chieftain Limited sports a 100-watt premium audio system, chrome front highway bar, a power adjustable windshield, and just enough chrome to highlight all the muscle this bike has to offer.

Stupid form says U.S. & Canada, then makes you check box that you live in one of the 48 States. We'll see how that works when I win.

Stupid form says U.S. & Canada, then makes you check box that you live in one of the 48 States. We'll see how that works when I win.
Something went wrong for you then. The form for me asked which state, but when I opened it it only offered provinces. But I use Chrome Auto fill, so maybe I had another box filled out already that made it know I was in Canada?

Win a trip to Rome!
Daily entry Ends June 18/17
https://contests.wnetwork.com/koboescapes/enter/

No, it offered Provinces and all 50 States, plus DC. But the checkbox at the bottom it stated available in the Contiguous United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii, whereas above it said all States. Someone didn't proofread it, and set my OCD on fire.

or Oregon!!! Don't forget Oregon!
Paesan, nobody wants to go to Oregon, capishe? ?

Back
Top Bottom