The best oil filter money can buy! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The best oil filter money can buy!

I hear what you guys are saying, and to be honest for the most part it holds some truth about the marketing. BUTTTT, instead of saying yes or no, I just tried it. Like I said I get better mileage than brand new in my daily driver, it has 116,000kms. The oil does not come out like honey, its **** brown at best. I switched to the 0w30, vs 5w30 recommended by Lexus, within about a week of driving the cold start up clatter had gone away.
I use amsoil in my track car, which literally only gets driven to be abused like a dirty slut. The engine has serious mileage on it, as well as the drive train. Still holds up to this day. The bike(old *** kawi zx6) shifts better, and runs great with amsoil vs the motul I was using previously.

In no way shape or form is a lubricant going to be 10x better than another it was designed to use but can the money your spending be better put to use...YES. If alone you use the extended drain interval, you save regardless of if you believe it performs better or not

best experience is first hand

...or Purolator PureOne oil filters.
Where do you find them? I always had to order them from Amazon USA and get them freight forwarded, always worked out to about $25 each, landed, if I did 6 at a time :(

-Jamie M.

Another beef I have is with the marketing of Amsoil. It appears to be a MLM (pyramid) aka scam marketing.... A Dealer, as with all of the following accounts, must be sponsored by another Dealer. The sponsoring Dealer receives a commission from sales of his sponsored Dealers
Wow, I never knew that! No wonder dealers are so willing to hand out the $10 6mo memberships for free! They are your sponsoring dealer :(

-Jamie M.

Where do you find them? I always had to order them from Amazon USA and get them freight forwarded, always worked out to about $25 each, landed, if I did 6 at a time :(

-Jamie M.

I keep a couple of them in inventory. Every time I go to the USA for whatever reason and my own inventory has run low, I pick up a couple of them. They're about 6 or 7 bucks each at Advance Auto Parts.

-Jamie M.

To be found at Lakeshore auto parts or something like that.
also

SUBARU

I'm staying with Rotella T6 for the bikes, Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel Truck for my car (VW diesel), and either OEM or Purolator PureOne oil filters.

Ignore my post. Just noticed there is an answer on the 2nd page

Back
Top Bottom