The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 95 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Sweet, future organ donor right here.

Only if he signed his card, and wears a ******/donor vest. They normally don't take kidneys, hearts, or lungs with bits of asphalt in them...

Nowhere in the rulebook does it state you need to move over for someone to get through unless they are emergency vehicles with lights on.

....cager did chase him down numerous times. That does qualify for an s.172

REG 455/07 2. (1) 2. 2. Driving a motor vehicle in a manner that indicates an intention to chase another motor vehicle.

This is my favorite, and I didn't even have to go to YT :D

Elvis-Thank-You.jpg

[video=youtube;GqKE2HgqaJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqKE2HgqaJk[/video]
Why do people video themselves doing stupid stuff and then post it?!? One of the biggest issues in the GTA is that everyone, and I mean you and me too, drives in the wrong lane. Maybe not all of the time, but enough to mess with everyone else, and slow things down more than we should. Blind spot and mirror checks would also be a good idea in the above example. p.s. I really don't believe that Jesus was in the red car, sorry.

....cager did chase him down numerous times. That does qualify for an s.172

REG 455/07 2. (1) 2. 2. Driving a motor vehicle in a manner that indicates an intention to chase another motor vehicle.

So did everything that the rider did. His actions qualify for "without due care and attention" and are borderline "dangerous operation."

So did everything that the rider did. His actions qualify for "without due care and attention" and are borderline "dangerous operation."

Dont recall implying it didn't... Takes two most every time. That's what I take away from all this cam car BS....

Many, many years ago it's quite possible that some civic minded people saw a car that was parked like that, at a busy airport, and proceeded to bounce it until it was parked sideways in the spot. Just possible, mind you. Not a certainty. At least not one the owner of the car could ever prove.

[video=youtube;jp6H78rMxuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp6H78rMxuA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;r-U1MMNjDVM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-U1MMNjDVM[/video]

From the youtube text:

TL;DR: I got charged for careless driving. Two witnesses said it was my fault, police refused to look at my dash cam footage. Other driver got charged nothing.

I was involved in this accident on Aug. 7th 2016. I was driving straight through the intersection and the light was green for me. The driver in the opposite left lane was turning and did not pay attention to the road and hit my car. I braked as hard as I could but it was not enough to stop the collision since the other driver kept turning. Right away after the crash there were 2 people who claimed it was my fault because they said she had the advance arrow on her side and the light was red for me. When the police officer came the two witnesses said I sped through the intersection when it was her right of way (clearly this video shows otherwise). The officer only spoke with me once to ask what happened and I told him that she turned and ran into me when I had the green. At the time my brother was on his way with his laptop so I could try and retrieve the video from the camera to show the cop. After the cop took the statements he went in his car. He never spoke with me again except that first time to ask what happened and to get my driver's license and insurance. After he came out of his car he told me he had bad news because she had 2 independent witnesses say the same thing that I am at fault and was charged. However, you can hear one of the witnesses in the video say at 1:02 , “The light was green!” But then he tells the police that it was my fault and I should have braked. I claimed that I have a dash cam with video footage proving my innocence. The officer refused to look at the video footage saying I should have told him before I had a dash cam, but I explained that I was trying to retrieve the footage at the time. Furthermore, he never once asked me what proof I had to prove my innocence or anything along those lines. He just went into his car after taking initial statements and wrote his report. I told him I have the objective evidence but he did not want to look at it at all and told me to use it as evidence in the court.

Question though... how does insurance fault determination work? Will the insurance company rule him at fault based on the police investigation and say he was at fault because charged? Or do they do an independent investigation and will consider dash cam footage?

If so.... 9 months later when the charges are dropped in court, will the insurance company then reconsider fault? What about the higher dues paid in the meantime?

From the youtube text:

Question though... how does insurance fault determination work? Will the insurance company rule him at fault based on the police investigation and say he was at fault because charged? Or do they do an independent investigation and will consider dash cam footage?

If so.... 9 months later when the charges are dropped in court, will the insurance company then reconsider fault? What about the higher dues paid in the meantime?

No, you can provide it Immediately. He will talk to his case agent and send provide the video. The insurance determination is nothing to do with court determination of fault.

Back
Top Bottom