Suzuki GS500 front brake lever | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suzuki GS500 front brake lever

Magoo

Hey all,

Need help with sourcing a front brake lever for my 2006 Suzuki GS500.
Does anyone know if the lever itself is compatible with other bikes? I contacted a shop and they don't know if the aftermarkets they have fit my bike.

If you can point me in the right direction that would be very helpful. Online or store is fine with me but I'd prefer to keep it local.

Thanks.

Can you send me a pic of the old lever / mount? If Suzuki didn't change it (like most things on that bike) on the newer GS500's, you can get an after market one from the Motorcycle Superstore on Sheppard for ~$30.

Last edited:
Can you send me a pic of the old lever / mount? If Suzuki didn't change it (like most things on that bike) on the newer GS500's, you can get an after market one from the Motorcycle Superstore on Sheppard for ~$30.

When it comes to a GS500F, chances you are trying to match the colour more than the year. The bike has been identical for years. OP, try ebay and gstwins.com (almost always somebody parting out their GS) if you aren't in a hurry... If you are looking for stock and also on a budget, salvage shops around Toronto might have it.

Back
Top Bottom