Supershow - Jan 2-4 , is it worth attending? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supershow - Jan 2-4 , is it worth attending?

Is it worth being there for the opening? Do they give away free stuff?

I don't know, but I'm hoping to beat the crowd that will hit the place by evening. Not expecting anything for free, and unless it's a motorcycle or a horny hot chick with a case of beer I'm probably not interested.

I enjoy putting my greasy fingerprints on some of the new bikes. Also, if you have legitimate interest about a technology or a design aspect of a new bike, sometimes this is your best opportunity to ask questions about them and get an informed answer - the manufacturer reps usually know their stuff. Sometimes I get to put my greasy fingerprints on Paul.

That's pretty much it though. I've never got a deal on gear there worth talking about.

I've seen this ploy before: Set me up for a good "ok, now I know when NOT to go". Ha. Ha. Very funny. Won't fall for it. I was not born yesterday.
But I don't have any friends so Sunday around noon. Please be my friend. Still no homo.
Bromance?

Is it worth being there for the opening? Do they give away free stuff?

free panigale to the first show-goer that correctly answers this skill testing question...

headache-of-the-day.jpeg

The show hasn't changed much in the last 25 years or so, I use it to see old friends and meet some new ones. The GTAM booth is a good starting point with Paul, Cutekill, Boyscout and redneck, Nothing to buy buy some cheap gloves this year so shopping isn't a thing for me. Gonna be there on Saturday and hope to meet some of you folks.

Cheers 8)Aminal

Question. Is the GTA one of the most densely populated areas of Canada? Will any of the much anticipated exciting new bikes (H2, RC390) be on display?

it's over priced. still plan on going this year to see friends, it's worth going once or twice... the deals aren't what it used to be, you really have to know your prices (like costco). First year i went I saw helmets at one vendor ON SALE for more than MRSP, another vendor had stuff on sale to a little more than their regular catalog price... Another year apparently some people felt sick after having questionable jerky.

Just joined up here guys and going to the show later today .. is it too warm to wear a winter coat in there?

No.

Thx for the replies inreb but you said "Yes" on my intro thread and "No" here???

I go every year. It's the same every year. I don't expect it to blow my mind and it doesn't. It's an excuse to go and hang out with a bunch of motorcycles in January.

It is warm inside but it's a cold walk across the parking lot. If you can tough it out leave the coat in your car.

I go every year. It's the same every year. I don't expect it to blow my mind and it doesn't. It's an excuse to go and hang out with a bunch of motorcycles in January.

It is warm inside but it's a cold walk across the parking lot. If you can tough it out leave the coat in your car.

Are you going solo, or with the Family?

Are you going solo, or with the Family?

If I don't have to work it'll probably be with the family. She enjoys going and talking with everyone. Maybe we'll ditch the kid and have a romantic afternoon.

Depends on your perspective.
If your a seasoned rider you will be bored in about 15-20 minutes....max.
If you are a seasoned rider you will go there to visit some of the vendors whom you have a relationship with and hang with some friends and not be bored at all.

Back
Top Bottom