Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 264 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Lowest effort post for a bike that's way over priced. And this coming from a guy with an 09 gsxr 600.
This is probably "look honey, I'm trying to sell it but no one is buying"
6d455f0f6ceb9ede2e105cb2de62f8d7.jpg

thats a new gtam member, he hasn't put any pics up and yes it is quite overpriced at 6800

Just feel like it's tainted lol. No good reason, just personal preference. Of course someone could fool me into buying one if it was just cosmetic damage, but if I know I wouldn't wanna buy one.

I understand. However, most bikes have been dropped. Personally I don't care much - it's just a thing. I don't care about things. I use them. :)
What you really don't want is structural damage. I remember I went to see a bike in Tri-Cities. "Mint" of course. The frame was cracked. The owner did not volunteer this information but he did assure me that it could be easily welded for $80, after my friend discovered the issue.

another of our own
not trying to put the bike or member down

2012 FZ1, beautiful bike, but 8500 ?

bought new in '17, but it's still 6 years old and a discontinued bike
but it's priced like it were a year old

the price on a new non-current is great
but it hurts when you try to sell them

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...z1/1354548338?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
It seems most of the unreasonably priced bikes have a lot of mods done to them. I guess some sellers don't realize that those mods may be worthless to a new owner and may not add much value.

That's the tripmeter showing. There's 2 and an odometer. The tripmerers have a decimal.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

weird, it does look like the trip meter
10 year old bike, and the guy has never reset the trip meter?

I am asking what I'm asking
then doesn't say what he's asking

Last edited:
Not even the more desirable 2013 ...he's $3500 over priced.

My son got $5100 for his 2013 and it was loaded with farkles.

Those look like(and would probably at 6600 kms) original tires.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...00/1362933021?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"I have all of the fairings and everything works but it won’t start right now because of the spark plugs being fouled due to the bike running rich. Clutch is stuck from sitting. 500km on brakes and rubber. Good condition, just needs carbs cleaned/adjusted and plugs replaced or cleaned. Open to trades. $2000 or best offer also willing to sell fairings, exhaust, headlight and gauge cluster"

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...00/1362933021?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"I have all of the fairings and everything works but it won’t start right now because of the spark plugs being fouled due to the bike running rich. Clutch is stuck from sitting. 500km on brakes and rubber. Good condition, just needs carbs cleaned/adjusted and plugs replaced or cleaned. Open to trades. $2000 or best offer also willing to sell fairings, exhaust, headlight and gauge cluster"

Even running Katanas are a tough sell. Maybe he doesn't realize it's 30 years old, disassembled and broken.

Back
Top Bottom