Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 239 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Normally I think DemonPig chronically undervalues bikes, but $2K trade value sounds about right. I'm sure he's awash in offers of rotten pickups, go karts, and fishing boats. He made the mistake of using the T-word right in the ad

My value is "buy today value." Basically if you want to get rid of it.
It is true that when you're willing to wait for the right buyer you can get more than what I come up with.
Also what I state is a bottom line. Usually people don't post their bottom line but give themselves a bit of a negotiating cushion.

That's reasonable

My value is "buy today value." Basically if you want to get rid of it.
It is true that when you're willing to wait for the right buyer you can get more than what I come up with.
Also what I state is a bottom line. Usually people don't post their bottom line but give themselves a bit of a negotiating cushion.

He just gave himself a $9,000 negotiating cushion :) People lowball all the time on kijiji, he just prepared for it.

He took a 72V bike and added two 12V batteries to make it a 110V bike? Hopefully he modifies better than he does math.

3 speed transmission? I've never seen a transmission on an e-bike. Maybe a yut-ugh switch?

He has $4500 invested and is looking for $3900. Since he admits the base bike was $3200, my guess is the right price is somewhere south of $2000.

giphy.webp

I'd like for a member of the skull/flames sub-culture to explain themselves.

That thing looks like a prop bike for a WWE backstory.

Back
Top Bottom