Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 236 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...fr/1291943465?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"1993 Honda VFR750- awesome bike ran perfectly when stored - not started in 15 years. 1000 OBO"

This seems a bit high $$ maybe $3-400 tops

$_27.JPG

Scrap metal. I would probably take the wheels off and try to sell them. Get the rest picked up by a junk dealer.

BTW, How relevant is it that the bike ran 15 years ago?

It makes it worth slightly more than a bike that blew up and was put into storage. I'd still check compression before buying though. That bike had a rough life.

If that is a full stainless system it's worth money. I would be interested in the front and rear end for a project.

!! Obviously the Buy-It-Now price is set this high to attract attention !!
supposedly "build with a handmade prototype frame" a "Verifiably a genuine Serial No.1 and Engine No.1 motorcycle. "...if so, depends on collectors.
aG7yVNbkbZBQetPAYMW22VKRlkY0iqweLn1Xw8Y2L4uBS_ZXgW-AB8zzWaWsGKTTBpGa8ILbWeUSuMky7q17yMGY_iZJXQvQcr1kA-8FzSqMKpbdsybdgF2YD1zz41-0Exh4hkrJCPE=w692-h926-no

Forks look straight in the picture, I'd say frame damage.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Haha. That would be even better. :/

The pictures are so poor, it could just be body work out of position and the wheel may be in the correct location. In any case, "excellent condition" is a humongous stretch.

Back
Top Bottom