Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 206 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

You'd have to be a numbskull to pay that much for that bike...
I see what you did thar

With those goofy looking 'headlights' it probably isnt street legal.

And I thought that I had a lot of skulls on my bike....
Fwiw, my bike came with the same brake light. I took the skull off immediately as the light was barely visable. Fortunately after removing the skull cover, it was a tombstone-ish light underneath.

Sent from the Purple Zone

6 gears means nothing when you have 3/5's the motor. DRZ has more pick up above 60mph. There's no replacement for displacement lol

But every review I've read says the 250 is better on the highway?

But every review I've read says the 250 is better on the highway?
Take that with a grain of salt. Both bikes suck for longer highway use. If you change sprockets for highway use the gearing is all wrong for trails. When I had my drz it topped out at 110km/h but was pretty good in the woods.
With dualsport bikes everything is a compromise, you just choose the level of compromise that's right for you.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Lmao, almost spilled my drink after reading this one..

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-tourin...50/1221675672?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

7k for a used 2009 KLR....a brand new one will cost roughly 6500 MSRP

apparently "need to pay lawyer" isnt desperate enough

and ofcourse the pics are horrible.

I bought my 2009 KLR, 2 years ago for half that. Also with numerous upgrades, including expensive ones like suspension, HIDs, exaust, etc.

Also this "too many upgrades to list" is such a dumb *** thing to write.

Nearly every FZ1 listed right now on Kijiji. I've seen *one* so far that is reasonably priced.

Nearly every FZ1 listed right now on Kijiji. I've seen *one* so far that is reasonably priced.

There's a couple for around $3k, seems about right?

But there also are a couple asking almost $7k...wut

Is it just me or the used bike prices in Ontario are just out of this world? I am thinking more and more that I am better off buying a new one. I will wait for a deal to come along and just bite the bullet and be done with it. It seems the deal is totally reversed when you want to trade in, your bike is practically worthless. 7-9 year old bikes selling close to brand new MSRP?
I could use some of that coolaid.

Is it just me or the used bike prices in Ontario are just out of this world? I am thinking more and more that I am better off buying a new one. I will wait for a deal to come along and just bite the bullet and be done with it. It seems the deal is totally reversed when you want to trade in, your bike is practically worthless. 7-9 year old bikes selling close to brand new MSRP?
I could use some of that coolaid.

Deals are few and far in between, the ontario Used market is crazy. If its first bike, dont get new, otherwise go for it.
Id pay someone a finders fee if i were in the market and they found me a good deal(serious)

The bike i have now, macdoc found, within 24 hours i went with frekeguy to inspect and purchase.

yea, my 6th bike actually, 5 2nd hand and a brand new FZ-07. Looking into getting a 900 Custom 2016, white on black. I was initially looking into a 1300 Vstar (had them both), but after careful consideration, I favour the 900 better.
ill probably get the new one and be done with it.

I've found good deals in Ottawa and Sudbury. Made the drive worth it. Even better if you can get a buddy buying one as well, so 1 trip 2 bikes. GTA prices are bananas.

I've found good deals in Ottawa and Sudbury. Made the drive worth it. Even better if you can get a buddy buying one as well, so 1 trip 2 bikes. GTA prices are bananas.

There's one very big downside to driving far specifically for a bike, if you're going to make the trip, you're 90% committed to buying the bike.

Bought my KTM in Sudbury, bike was far from the condition described. If it was a local deal, I would have walked away. But after borrowing a truck, renting a trailer, driving four hours there, spending $100 in gas each way, that just wasn't happening.

Back
Top Bottom