Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 154 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

How much of that did he spend on making it even more hideous than stock. Yuck!

Agreed. The A-Team called, they want their bike back. Lol

I see stuff like that often.

"Needs nothing to cert" or "Ready to cert". So does that mean they are providing it or not!?

My way of thinking is that if you really want to sell the bike, have it safety and good to go. This CrXP about ready to cert or nothing required to cert would make me want to lowball right away.

One reason not the get a safety done is like him you have it so overpriced it won't sell within the thirty days the safety is good for..lol

My way of thinking is that if you really want to sell the bike, have it safety and good to go. This CrXP about ready to cert or nothing required to cert would make me want to lowball right away.

As a seller you'd only want to pay for the safety once. If it takes more than 36 days to sell after the safety is written you'll need another one.

I'll have a scooter for sale soon. I'll be selling it safety but I won't actually get it written up until I have a buyer. That will be explained in the ad though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a seller you'd only want to pay for the safety once. If it takes more than 36 days to sell after the safety is written you'll need another one.

And most shops will help you out, if they were the ones that wrote the safety

Unless you had a real hard-on for that 96 Yamaha, it wouldnt be a good buy at any price. Pardon my superficial stance on older run-of-the-mill bikes, but they are old and parts are a B!tch to find. That is, if you can get it to run. FOr $3500, you can get a good "rider" such as an 04-05 GSXR where parts are still plentiful and the bike is more refined.

They honestly weren't common even back then. To see one that nice is pretty rare. Not sure of monetary value personally but I wouldn't think he's overly high. Supply and demand...

+1, It's a rarer Fox-eye model that looks in pretty good shape.

Parts are not an issue, takes a little work, but classic parts depots are popping up all over the web, and some companies like Suzuki and Honda have started a classic parts program.
If anything, newer bike are going to be an issue as newer bikes have more unique CAD parts, while some older bikes share parts between models.

You can end up with a decent sporty bike that is now rare. This idea that older bikes are worthless and junk is really unique to the GTA.

He should be selling it eslewhere, not Kijiji.

Back
Top Bottom