Stunt Driving.... Need Help!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stunt Driving.... Need Help!!!

Ruin a kids life for what? And everybody on their high horse.

Oh PUHLEEZE.

The kid did something incredibly stupid and is now going to be held accountable for it. The fact that so few of the younger generation feel they need to be accountable for their actions, and then fact that some feel the need to defend them speaks volumes about the mentality of some.

It's not my fault.
It's someone else's fault.
Someone made me do it.
I didn't do it.
How can I get away with it?
The rules don't apply to me.
I don't like the rules so I won't follow them.

Yeah, sorry. On the track do what you please, have fun... on the public roads...no pity for BS like this. Pay the bloody piper.

Rules+of+life.png

Ruin a kids life for what? And everybody on their high horse. You can see why young people are drawn to ISIS.

LOLWUT.PNG

Kid "ruined" his own life by going 190kph, getting busted twice for stunting and then admitting to the crime to the cop's face.

I'd rather he was late for class than doing this **** on the road. But that's just me.

People will never learn.... DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE... nothing to gain and everything to lose.

True, a real biker never talks to the cops, it just sinks you deeper. Also never say you were doing 190kmh on a public forum. That's going to get around to them too. Ahh, the lessons of youth. Get a girlfriend with a car, you're going to need her.

Oh PUHLEEZE.

Hey rules dude the guy was going very fast on the highway. Do you know about stunt driving laws? He was speeding. Do you know what stunt driving laws entail? They hit him stunt driving X two and something else I forget because almost fainted reading op.

edit, oh ya, careless driving charge

It's a right pile on is what that is. Get off your ****** high horse

Last edited:
How did this cost insurance anything?

Insurance is is a big game of risk. This guy is a huge risk who is eventually going to do something stupid and cost his insurance company money. Others, often in the same sport bike category do the same stupid things, thereby further increasing the insurance companies risk in the category. Some crash and the insurance company pays for their stupidity. Others don't, but because of the overall risk scenario, they jack up everyone else's rates (yes, even that of the safe and responsible riders) to pay for the stupid idiots.

If if you were the one underwriting the policies you'd sure as hell charge more to a category and age group of riders who are well known to do dumb things and often get hurt in the process, sometimes injuring others or damaging their property in the process.

Once he bites ya gotta jerk that line real hard.

However this is amusing too, carry on.

190 really isnt that fast. Get a lawyer and fight it. I think you got a good chance.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

190 really isnt that fast. Get a lawyer and fight it. I think you got a good chance.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

+1

He was only doing 50 over 40 over.

Re: Stunt Driving.... You Need A Lawyer.

I'm glad I ride a cruiser, and I'm glad that insurance companies know the difference between my riding style and those that ride at 170-190kph. I don't want to pay more just because we both happen to ride a motorcycle. I'm glad my payout risk is estimated to be less and as a result my insurance premium is far less.

OP sell your bike. You'll not be able to afford insurance, either car or bike, for a good number of years. If convicted no insurance company will touch you with a barge pole. Get used to taking the bus to school.

Insurance is is a big game of risk. This guy is a huge risk who is eventually going to do something stupid and cost his insurance company money. Others, often in the same sport bike category do the same stupid things, thereby further increasing the insurance companies risk in the category. Some crash and the insurance company pays for their stupidity. Others don't, but because of the overall risk scenario, they jack up everyone else's rates (yes, even that of the safe and responsible riders) to pay for the stupid idiots.

If if you were the one underwriting the policies you'd sure as hell charge more to a category and age group of riders who are well known to do dumb things and often get hurt in the process, sometimes injuring others or damaging their property in the process.

Wut?

You might be old enough to judge the OP but please stop talking about what you dont know.

Once he bites ya gotta jerk that line real hard.

However this is amusing too, carry on.

You haven't put PP on your ignore list yet? I bet his posts in this thread are him spouting off about his inane opinions on topics and laws he knows nothing about and treating them as his own private gospel. I'm not even going to look at any of them, I'm going to wait for some sort of confirmation from someone else.

PS inreb, you in this thread has been A+ I haven't had a real lol at anything on GTAM in a long time.

Last edited:
None under 35 should be allowed to ride a motorcycle, especially not one that can do over 100km/h.

So you ***-U-ME. That he is going to crash. I've been riding a lot faster than that for 37 years, and not cost ins. Anything.. Learn how to ride and you won't think 170 on the hwy is fast.

I'm glad I ride a cruiser, and I'm glad that insurance companies know the difference between my riding style and those that ride at 170-190kph.

Be careful, responsible cruiser riders are the minority around here, someone will think you're a pretentious old fart because you (gasp!) dare ride responsibly and within the law.

Wut?

You might be old enough to judge the OP but please stop talking about what you dont know.

If you're suggesting that insurance works some other way than what I explained, then respectfully, it's you who are talking about thinkgs you don't know. Here's some reading for you about exactly how insurance works:

http://www.insurance-canada.ca/consinfogeneral/how.php

So you ***-U-ME. That he is going to crash. I've been riding a lot faster than that for 37 years, and not cost ins. Anything.. Learn how to ride and you won't think 170 on the hwy is fast.

See last quote above. I'm glad you've never crashed, unfortunately one only need to look as far as Youtube to realize lots of your fellow riders do, and when one (who carries full coverage) crashes hard and needs to be fed through a tube and his diaper changed 4x a day for the rest of his life and the insurance company is left paying (say, for example) $100,000 to repair the 3 cars and a storefront he took out in the process of the crash (which pales in comparison to the personal care for the rest of the riders life), that's what you're paying for despite the fact you personally have never crashed. It's the same reason that a 40YO with a Corvette pays more than a 40YO with a Chevette - the amount of risk the insurance company is covering. It's the exact same reason cruiser riders don't pay what sport bike riders do. It's the same reason that smaller bikes are cheaper to insure than big ones. The same reason that generally cars are cheaper to insure than bikes. That seems lost on some....they assume that just because they're perfect and have never and will never crash (a whole other topic) that they should be paying virtually nothing every month - unfortunately insurance doesn't work that way.

Back
Top Bottom