Studio Cycle car parking | GTAMotorcycle.com

Studio Cycle car parking

Wind Shear

Site Supporter
Anybody can give me the real story on parking near Studio Cycle on Dundas? There's municipal parking just behind, which if there's spots would cost... whatever it is now. I assume the No Frills that's also just behind is pretty militant about issuing tickets for non-grocery shopping customers.

Is paid street or lot parking my only choice (in a car)?

You can usually find a spot on the street pretty easily.

You can park on most of the side streets as well.

I should have been more clear, any way I can safely avoid paying for parking on a Saturday because I’m a cheap sob? I’ll be there probably less than an hour.

Anybody can give me the real story on parking near Studio Cycle on Dundas? There's municipal parking just behind, which if there's spots would cost... whatever it is now. I assume the No Frills that's also just behind is pretty militant about issuing tickets for non-grocery shopping customers.

Is paid street or lot parking my only choice (in a car)?
Wait until Saturday to buy groceries?

The Home Depot parking lot is a10 minute walk.

1. Go to a different shop with free parking
2. Park on side street for free
3. Pay at the Green P. Probably a couple bucks. Ask Studio to reimburse you.
4. Park at the No Frills. They aren't militant

Real question is why you going to studio 🤔

Wanted some Pro Grips but didn’t want to pay double their cost in shipping. They stock them.

They had a number of RS’s and Tuono’s on the floor. Nice bikes; out of my price range.

Gave me something to do with the kid on a Saturday and then went out for lunch. Paid the $1.50 for the GreenP parking, that’s fine.

Wanted some Pro Grips but didn’t want to pay double their cost in shipping. They stock them.

They had a number of RS’s and Tuono’s on the floor. Nice bikes; out of my price range.

Gave me something to do with the kid on a Saturday and then went out for lunch. Paid the $1.50 for the GreenP parking, that’s fine.
Since you made it 'downtown' hope you took advantage to trying the places you normally don't make it to!

Burger Drops is still worth the trip to Liberty Village, place is always slammed.

Theres also a bangin hot chicken place right next to studio cycles :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom