Strange objects thrown at riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Strange objects thrown at riders

Portuga

So I was heading north on the DVP and on the bridge that runs east-west over top had two boys leaning over the railing with one dangling a rectangular object. His partner pointed down and as I got closer they launched their object. 3 pieces of fried chicken, fries and the container came flying down towards me as I made it under the bridge before they hit the ground.

Fried chicken is a new one for being thrown at. I'm getting used to cigarettes. What's the weirdest thing that's been thrown at you or in your vicinity while riding?

Fried chicken is a new one for being thrown at. I'm getting used to cigarettes. What's the weirdest thing that's been thrown at you or in your vicinity while riding?

What no gravy!

Cigarettes and gum are the usual items. The cigarette thing really pisses me off if I'm wearing my open face helmet.

Last time I was hit by something thrown off a bridge (apple core when I was 7 or 8) I desperately wanted revenge. Logistics dictated no can do.

Why do I get an emoticon in place of the 8? OK, now it didn't do it. OK, now I know.

Last edited:
because the bracket right after the 8 is for the shades smiley....

eg 8) vs 8 ) ...with a space between. Welcome to the internet "grammar"?

Last edited:
because the bracket right after the 8 is for the shades smiley....

eg 8) vs 8 ) ...with a space between. Welcome to the internet "grandpa"?

Fixed it ? LOL ?

Cigarette butts. Yup.
How come nobody every throws me chicken ?? And a biscuit. And gravy. Yup. Hungry. Again.

Have yet to have anything thrown at me, intentionally or otherwise, but I have had cages trying to tag me with their windshield washers. That **** ****ing stings when it gets in your eyes

Was there skin on it or no? i can accept a full kfc piece but if they ate the skin, im furious!

latest

Last edited:
I had a cabbie throw french fries. Almost been hit by some garbage a couple times. Cigarettes. That's about it.

Incase anyone is still up at this silly hour, please read this, and share with anyone you know that could be traveling on Hwy 24 between Glen Morris Rd and MacLean School Road. Myself, and 3 other cars were shot at tonight. I was lucky to only have body damage, but the other people had windows shot out. Someone is sitting in the bush, and shooting at passing cars. Please share this with anyone who could be traveling this route.

Now hasn't happen to me but I drive that daily almost. Its apparently been happening in Cambridge at various points too. Original posted said the police said its small caliber i think its likely kids with high powered pellet gun.

^^^ Wtf is wrong with people?!?!

My guess is you looked hungry.

So I was heading north on the DVP and on the bridge that runs east-west over top had two boys leaning over the railing with one dangling a rectangular object. His partner pointed down and as I got closer they launched their object. 3 pieces of fried chicken, fries and the container came flying down towards me as I made it under the bridge before they hit the ground.

Incase anyone is still up at this silly hour, please read this, and share with anyone you know that could be traveling on Hwy 24 between Glen Morris Rd and MacLean School Road. Myself, and 3 other cars were shot at tonight. I was lucky to only have body damage, but the other people had windows shot out. Someone is sitting in the bush, and shooting at passing cars. Please share this with anyone who could be traveling this route.

Now hasn't happen to me but I drive that daily almost. Its apparently been happening in Cambridge at various points too. Original posted said the police said its small caliber i think its likely kids with high powered pellet gun.
Got a link with more info?

They'll shoot your eye out.

ralphiewithgun_image.jpg

My arm got hit with a paintball one summer, while I was driving my car. Similar to the pellet gun thing above. Kid hiding in the bush. Now if that happened to me while I was cruising on my drz, I would hunt that kid down, drag him by his ear (while still riding the drz of course) and make sure his parents ground him for at least a week. haha

Back
Top Bottom