Stolen motorcycle on test drive tonight. June-14- 10 pm | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen motorcycle on test drive tonight. June-14- 10 pm

Man how AWESOME would it be if that was the guy who got killed an hour later head on with the cop?

I'd have warm tingly feelings.

That's what m hoping for

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

If that turns out to be the case, your bike went to a good cause! Killed a thief AND smoked a cop car..... one can only dream.

(otherwise RIP rider)

I hate thieves as much as the next guy, but wishing someone death?? seriously?

i think a lot of people missed this one....how did you not red flag this transaction when the guy walked to your house? where was his car? why did you not notice that he was with out vehicle? this had suspicious written all over it from the point this guy wanted to meet,

Exactly, also once the rider took off what did the seller do? Just stand there? Didnt have a car in the driveway?
OP mentioned there were neighbours around, if op didnt have a car why not run to one of the neighbours and grab their car and go after them while calling the police and giving them a play by play?

This is one of the strangest stories ive heard in a while

I also would not wish a common thief dead but a black eye or fat lip is ok maybe.

A common view point. BUT....in the Marines it was universally accepted that if ones food or money were messed with it deserved capital punishment. :)

I guess the lesson here is never sell to white people. They steal anything that's not nailed down.

To all those who are choosing to play armchair Dr. Phil. . I appreciate your input and thoughts... what happened... happened.. can't do any thing now...

to all those who understand what I went through.. Thank you for your sympathy...

This thread was created to help catch them just in case somebody saw something. .

Secondly to help spread awareness on the changing tactics of these frauds...
until yesterday I use to say we should never wish for another's death.. today I say differently. . This guy didn't steal my baby from a parking lot.. He met me face to face.. chatted like I would when I meet a fellow rider.. that's how he got my guard down...any menopausal womanly sarcasm please do keep to yourselves....we have a saying.. "if you can't say something helpful...don't say anything especially something that would add insult to injury"....

Thank you all for your kindness.. i am sure that ass is lurking somewhere around here... lets pray we never meet... now ppl learn from this they are getting bolder.....

One more time.

THANKS YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS

If you have any info please contact peel police @ 905-453-2121
EXT#1100

Last edited:
To all those who are choosing to play armchair Dr. Phil. . I appreciate your input and thoughts... what happened... happened.. can't do any thing now...

to all those who understand what I went through.. Thank you for your sympathy...

This thread was created to help catch them just in case somebody saw something. .

Secondly to help spread awareness on the changing tactics of these frauds...
until yesterday I use to say we should never wish for another's death.. today I say differently. . This guy didn't steal my baby from a parking lot.. He met me face to face.. chatted like I would when I meet a fellow rider.. that's how he got my guard down...any menopausal womanly sarcasm please do keep to yourselves....we have a saying.. "if you can't say something helpful...don't say anything especially something that would add insult to injury"....

Thank you all for your kindness.. i am sure that *** is lurking somewhere around here... lets pray we never meet... now ppl learn from this they are getting bolder.....

One more time.

THANKS YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS

If you have any info please contact peel police @ 905-453-2121
EXT#1100

Live long enough and everyone will have their guard down sooner or later, your only human..

I hope that was the F***** that died serves him RIGHT years ago my friends bike a FJ 1200 got stolen this guy only knew how to use the back brake in a high speed police chase he lost his life on Dixon Rd .head on collision with a cop car! The Ins. co. wouldn't pay out . The next best thing for ppl like that is a proper pubic hanging! like they did with horse thieves ! Sorry to say but that bike has been stripped for parts by now or has been turned into a track bike. I really hope Im wrong and you get it back

Back
Top Bottom