Stolen bike registry | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

Likely plan to use it, while pulling douce "skillz riding". That way, even if cops get a plate number, it won't lead them to the rider. With car plates, (seen it all the time, (back when I was on the job), are stolen then put on a vehicle to pull an armed robbery, or a drive by shooting etc. As soon as they are out of the area, they pull over, take off the stolen plates, and drive away normally, without fear of getting caught.

Stolen License Plate.

Stolen from Queen and Jarvis or King and Dufferin. It's been reported to the police.

Lookout for plate number 3A1C4

Whoever it was literally tore the plate off and left a corner of it bolted to my bike

Likely plan to use it, while pulling douce "skillz riding". That way, even if cops get a plate number, it won't lead them to the rider. With car plates, (seen it all the time, (back when I was on the job), are stolen then put on a vehicle to pull an armed robbery, or a drive by shooting etc. As soon as they are out of the area, they pull over, take off the stolen plates, and drive away normally, without fear of getting caught.
Seems more mischievous because they tore it off and not with a screwdriver. What good is a broken license plate? Regardless, ********!

What kind of a monster took the license plate that they can tore it off? Last time I checked mine, they were from a thick enough metal to discourage anyone from doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelowna BC so obviously slightly off topic but too funny not to post. Originally posted on facebook (north american biker rescue).

"Someone stole my Grom!! I'm so shook up right now, it's probably already in a truck to Van rn. It's a black 2018 Honda Grom with a full white stunt cage and subframe. If you see it driving on the road, ram the fucker or something, I'll pay for your bumper and the sliders will keep the bike safe. I'm not joking. License plate is Y11742. "

Yep it happen to me just few hour ago
My Ducati 959 white was stolen from my condominium.
Checked all the camera and police reported
They came down with a mini van with rear plate only, lift my bike up in and out 5 mins.
Plate 8k9d1 ontario
White 959 with red wheel. Full frame slider , NRD plate eliminator , RG racing CF side tank protector , RG racing CF rear side protector.A462F6FD-A6D6-4F46-9651-503B5DE74B7F.jpeg

Yep it happen to me just few hour ago
My Ducati 959 white was stolen from my condominium.
Checked all the camera and police reported
They came down with a mini van with rear plate only, lift my bike up in and out 5 mins.
Plate 8k9d1 ontario
White 959 with red wheel. Full frame slider , NRD plate eliminator , RG racing CF side tank protector , RG racing CF rear side protector.View attachment 40804
what part of the city? description of people? any other details?

Sent from my SM-G973W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

what part of the city? description of people? any other details?

Unfortunately There is more surveillance footage which I do not have access to at the moment
I am located In Richmond Hill Yonge st condo
It happened today at noon, According to detective they have located the suspect pending court orders for a search warrant.
Due to an active investigation no further information we’re giving to me

Unfortunately There is more surveillance footage which I do not have access to at the moment
I am located In Richmond Hill Yonge st condo
It happened today at noon, According to detective they have located the suspect pending court orders for a search warrant.
Due to an active investigation no further information we’re giving to me
I hope you get your bike back intact..
I wonder if we can get the guy's name if it goes to court.
even if convicted, he won't get much unfortunately.

Bike stolen sometime early this morning in backyard garage. Thieves came onto my property while my family were sleeping, opened the driveway gate, walked behind the house got into my garage and stole my 2010 BLUE/GREY GSXR 600 licence 5L3A4. If anybody knows or seen the bike please contact TPS or DM me here. Thankyou.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 55
Who was it that said he never saw SS thefts anymore? @Pegassus ?

Bike stolen sometime early this morning in backyard garage. Thieves came onto my property while my family were sleeping, opened the driveway gate, walked behind the house got into my garage and stole my 2010 BLUE/GREY GSXR 600 licence 5L3A4. If anybody knows or seen the bike please contact TPS or DM me here. Thankyou.

Sorry for your loss.

2009 zx6r monster edition stolen this morning at 6:10am. Located between Appleby and burloak on lakeshore road. Video footage has been seen, cops are putting together a case.
Green led lights, no bolts on seat, green and black pro grips. Steering column lock was broken as someone walked away with it

Somebody really needs to invent an explosive device that fits inside those steering locks, not looking to kill or maim here, just something that goes boom when you hit it with a hammer and preferably covers everything in the immediate vicinity with indelible ink and skunk spray would do it.

Weird that people steal from out of the city. I would assume they will pick the downtown are before out of the city.

Somebody really needs to invent an explosive device that fits inside those steering locks, not looking to kill or maim here, just something that goes boom when you hit it with a hammer and preferably covers everything in the immediate vicinity with indelible ink and skunk spray would do it.
Something like this? Or too much?
Would melt my fairings though...

2009 zx6r monster edition stolen this morning at 6:10am. Located between Appleby and burloak on lakeshore road. Video footage has been seen, cops are putting together a case.
Green led lights, no bolts on seat, green and black pro grips. Steering column lock was broken as someone walked away with it
damn man

Sorry if off topic, haven't been active in a while, Just wondering if anyone knows where to find the full R1Timmay thread. The pdf that's available doesn't include the hotel owners accounts as well as the final act: The Reveal. I fear this absolute gem of an internet tale may fade from the internet forever.

Back
Top Bottom