Stolen bike registry | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

Re: Stolen - 2008 Daytona 675

OP...do you climb at joe rockheads by any chance?

Not in a long while... are parts of my bike hidden at the top of the hardest routes?

Update on the insurance:
Happy with State Farm. I was armed w/ research of about a dozen similar 675s for sale across Canada/US, but they only use sales in Ontario as comparison. That worried me a bit since there are very few around and mine had some upgrades.. but luckily they take those account and base it on market value (luckily not purchase price as I got it pretty cheap). After two weeks to see if it was found, they came up with a value $40 higher than my estimated value. Bonus... they add 13% so I don't have to eat the tax on buying a new motorcycle. Now if only I can get back the hours searching for my next ride...

did state farm actually look at the research you brought them? did they take it into account when pricing it out or did they just strictly used their own data?

I was always under the assumption that State Farm is against any sort of 'modding' on the bikes. At least that's what my SF agent said.

I was always under the assumption that State Farm is against any sort of 'modding' on the bikes. At least that's what my SF agent said.

My agent is aware of my exhaust and she's told me as long as I have a receipt it'll be paid for in the event of a loss. She also said things like levers, rearsets etc. are covered.

they didn't use my comparisons, but I was prepared in case their number was too low. They explained their process as first looking for comparable bikes for sale, then talking to dealers for what they'd sell the bike at, and having someone familiar with motorcycles put a value on it. Mods are taken into account as long as they add to the value of the bike

Every biker in the Golden horseshoe should purchase these.. Power in numbers. Can hide multiple on bike. And crowd source the location of it. Find them, beat the hell out of them.. lol
http://www.stickrtrackr.com/

Just riding around with one would be helping the network should a bike with one pass by that has been deemed stolen. Everyones cell phone can also act at a location sensor when it comes across a stolen one.

Anyways.. thats my post for the year

bike got stolen last night around 10pm.

2011 KAWASAKI NINJA ZX6R WITH YOSHIMURA R77 FULL CARBON SLIPON EXHAUST.
vin# jkazx4r11ba026426
green and black

bike got stolen last night around 10pm.

2011 KAWASAKI NINJA ZX6R WITH YOSHIMURA R77 FULL CARBON SLIPON EXHAUST.
vin# jkazx4r11ba026426
green and black

damn. where did it get stolen?

My 2013 BMW HP4 with triple number 0162 was stolen last night around 6 PM in the Thornhill area.

That's my baby!

photo (2).jpg
Thats the van that took my baby away!!
image.jpg

My 2013 BMW HP4 with triple number 0162 was stolen last night around 6 PM in the Thornhill area.

That's my baby!

View attachment 35155
View attachment 35154

Damn, that really sucks.... In the first picture, you're parked at a house (assuming you park your bike in your garage?)

The pic of the van looks like an underground parking lot. Was it stolen from a condo/apartment lot or just a random parking lot? =/

Hope insurance treats you well with that bike... Looks awesome..

That's my baby!

View attachment 35155
View attachment 35154

I seen simmilar Van at Yonge Eglinton area driving around, also same guys drive a white one with no windows at the back (cargo van?). Was chilling on the balcony with my friend, bikes parked beside the building, van drives by, slows down, they record the location, drives away.

Same evening I see same van come back around 11:30pm, ohh sucks for them, I moved the bike.

Really ****** part that makes me paranoid is that my bike is a 1998 ZX9R, i cant even get theft coverage on it...

Too bad you weren't waiting with a bat in your hand when that van came back around!

I seen simmilar Van at Yonge Eglinton area driving around, also same guys drive a white one with no windows at the back (cargo van?). Was chilling on the balcony with my friend, bikes parked beside the building, van drives by, slows down, they record the location, drives away.

Same evening I see same van come back around 11:30pm, ohh sucks for them, I moved the bike.

Really ****** part that makes me paranoid is that my bike is a 1998 ZX9R, i cant even get theft coverage on it...

Should have left the bike if you were going to be vigilant enough to keep an eye on it. Interceding at the right moment, pics/video or a 911 call could have put some of these ****** bags in bracelets.

Damn, that really sucks.... In the first picture, you're parked at a house (assuming you park your bike in your garage?)

The pic of the van looks like an underground parking lot. Was it stolen from a condo/apartment lot or just a random parking lot? =/

Hope insurance treats you well with that bike... Looks awesome..

The first pic was just a friends place getting washed.

the second is at my condo getting jacked!!

Should have left the bike if you were going to be vigilant enough to keep an eye on it. Interceding at the right moment, pics/video or a 911 call could have put some of these ****** bags in bracelets.
Not a chance. Had my 636 jacked last year, took them 45 seconds to load it
Cameras are **** and police don't care.

If I see someone touching my bike in that situation, I'll loose my ****, and I'll be the one in jail for assault. Not them.

Back
Top Bottom