Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 59 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Strange indeed, my first thought was vandalism but when or where? I know I didn't hit anything on the road, so defect? tire was mounted Saturday afternoon and installed wheel myself, bike sat in garage until 6:20 this morning.

Last edited:
Strange indeed, my first thought were vandalism but when or where? I know I didn't hit anything on the road, so defect? tire was mounted Saturday afternoon and installed wheel myself, bike sat in garage until 6:20 this morning.

I would bet defective .

I will pull the wheel off tomorrow morning and run it up to the shop and see what they think.

Nice meeting you guys on Sunday. Sorry about the 125 - I didn't know my friends were joining this ride and thought we were headed to Southwood, where my bike could have kept up more easily. To your credit, sonny, I could tell you were leading a good pace for the rest of the group, and waited patiently at each turnoff for me to catch up.:thumbup: I'll be sure to bring something more appropriate next time I join you.

Nice meeting you guys on Sunday. Sorry about the 125 - I didn't know my friends were joining this ride and thought we were headed to Southwood, where my bike could have kept up more easily. To your credit, sonny, I could tell you were leading a good pace for the rest of the group, and waited patiently at each turnoff for me to catch up.:thumbup: I'll be sure to bring something more appropriate next time I join you.

No problem

From Pirelli FREEZE WARNING Freeze Crack Advisory: This advisory addresses proper storage and use of Pirelli Racing Tires in cold conditions. Pirelli Racing Tires, especially asphalt and hard compound tires, may experience Rubber Cracking if the tires are transported, crushed, flexed or stressed when frozen. The following guidelines are provided to avoid this problem: 1. Always store Pirelli Racing Tires indoors at temperatures above 32° F. 2. If tires have been subject to 32° F or less, allow them to warm to room temperature about 70° F for a minimum of 24 hrs before tires are mounted, transported or flexed. 3. Always use spare tires not intended for future competition to store vehicles for prolonged periods of time or winter transport. 4. If below freezing temperatures are expected, please consider shipping tires once more favorable conditions exist. Do not use tires that have evidence of Freeze Crack Damage. The date code on the tire was 4813, two winters to freeze and be miss handled.

Last edited:
From Pirelli FREEZE WARNING Freeze Crack Advisory: This advisory addresses proper storage and use of Pirelli Racing Tires in cold conditions. Pirelli Racing Tires, especially asphalt and hard compound tires, may experience Rubber Cracking if the tires are transported, crushed, flexed or stressed when frozen. The following guidelines are provided to avoid this problem: 1. Always store Pirelli Racing Tires indoors at temperatures above 32° F. 2. If tires have been subject to 32° F or less, allow them to warm to room temperature about 70° F for a minimum of 24 hrs before tires are mounted, transported or flexed. 3. Always use spare tires not intended for future competition to store vehicles for prolonged periods of time or winter transport. 4. If below freezing temperatures are expected, please consider shipping tires once more favorable conditions exist. Do not use tires that have evidence of Freeze Crack Damage. The date code on the tire was 4813, two winters to freeze and be miss handled.

all my garages be heated. You riding the weekend

I'd be up for riding this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saturday leaving woodbine and Greenlane from the machine racing parking lot at 930. Arrive fully gassed.
Good pace. Back around 5

That's where I bought my 125 Honda Grom from. You will wait for me at the end of each road right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No not this weekend

I'm good to go but tomorrow's weather is looking dodgy, Sunday looks better.

Back
Top Bottom