Sofuoglu Hits 400km/h in Record Attempt | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sofuoglu Hits 400km/h in Record Attempt

not really anything, Charlie Anstaett hit 410 km/h on a turbo busa in 1 mile from a standing start ( 10 years ago)
Stock bore, chassis, etc
The tuner Dave Owens is gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWhtVuccMI

Yawn.... The f-in kawi wouldnt come close in one mile, lol. Did you see how long that friggin bridge was?

Last edited:
Very cool. However, stock speedos are notoriously inaccurate and are calibrated to err higher than actual. It's a percentage error that magnifies with speed, so a 10% error at 400 km/h would potentially be 40 km/h off actual.

I'd be interested to see if there was a externally recorded speed done by radar gun or something similar to corroborate.

What record is this guy trying to break, anyway? H2R isn't a street bike.

Very cool. However, stock speedos are notoriously inaccurate and are calibrated to err higher than actual. It's a percentage error that magnifies with speed, so a 10% error at 400 km/h would potentially be 40 km/h off actual.

I'd be interested to see if there was a externally recorded speed done by radar gun or something similar to corroborate.

Yeah, the run is pretty meaningless without timing equipment

not really anything, Charlie Anstaett hit 410 km/h on a turbo busa in 1 mile from a standing start ( 10 years ago)
Stock bore, chassis, etc
The tuner Dave Owens is gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWhtVuccMI

Yawn.... The f-in kawi wouldnt come close in one mile, lol. Did you see how long that friggin bridge was?

I like 1st gen Busas too, but don't you think it's a little unfair to put a hand built racebike against a production bike?

I like 1st gen Busas too, but don't you think it's a little unfair to put a hand built racebike against a production bike?[/QUOTE]

The Kawy is essentially a hand built racebike ( H2) as well and very expensive and deserves to be compared with a turbo busa.

BB

---

Last edited:
Take it to the salt or stfu.

Wanker or not the guy can ride. He was probably yawning while making this video.

+1
if sofu wasn't such a devout muslim they would have put him on a sbk long ago. unfortunately, he lacks advertising value in the eyes of the industry.
i was hoping to see him reaching 400k on a 600 or 1000 lmao.

Not sure why you mentioned the muslim card. The fact that he sucked in moto2 is the reason why he's still riding in wss.

I would hope so. He went arrow straight accelerating and shifting gears. Hard day at the office.

Was thinking the same thing...

Couldn't anyone with knowledge of proper shifting have done the same thing on an H2...?

I thought he was on a SBK for a season, took a beating, and went back to WSS?

He is the supersport series champion 3 out the last 5 years, I would say that should win him sponsorship to Moto GP

+1
if sofu wasn't such a devout muslim they would have put him on a sbk long ago. unfortunately, he lacks advertising value in the eyes of the industry.
i was hoping to see him reaching 400k on a 600 or 1000 lmao.

I have to agree with you.

Not sure why you mentioned the muslim card. The fact that he sucked in moto2 is the reason why he's still riding in wss.

he ran 2 races in his first moto2 season, leading for much of the race at estoril and finishing 5th.
in the second season he finished 17th overall with one podium.

edit: not sure? have you heard trump or watched the rise of neo nazi groups in europe? this is not a good time to be a middle eastern muslim motorcycle racer. the motorcycle industry expects something back from their racing -SALES, and this isn't racism on the part of the motorcycle industry. The only thing they care about is profits, and kenan isn't in a good position to help them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom