So you've winterized the bike but...... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So you've winterized the bike but......

Blew the dust off the bike today, threw the battery in. Starts up nicely on the first try (not a given cause battery is wimpy)... letting it heat up while looking over other things and it suddenly stalls. Huh, that's weird... start it again, runs fine as before, but now I start poking things. Bike stalls when I poke ECU connector... I can see through the insulation in a couple spots. ****

Blew the dust off the bike today, threw the battery in. Starts up nicely on the first try (not a given cause battery is wimpy)... letting it heat up while looking over other things and it suddenly stalls. Huh, that's weird... start it again, runs fine as before, but now I start poking things. Bike stalls when I poke ECU connector... I can see through the insulation in a couple spots. ****
Good catch!

Got mice?

Back
Top Bottom