Sneaker Heads - Show off your kicks! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sneaker Heads - Show off your kicks!

45-23134-8-04_pdp.jpg

I used to collect sneakers back in College, had about 12 pair. Gave it up about 5 years ago.

I still have these 2 "gems" in near DS shape. Both from 2006, the soles are starting to crack ever so slightly.

Jordan 4 "Mars"
air-jordan-retro-4-mars.jpg

Jordan 4 "Military Blue"
air-jordan-iv-retro-military-blue-detailed-look-01.jpg

Really nice shoes man, I like the blue ones a lot. I want a pair of XIII's in this colour scheme:

air-jordan-xiii-13-retro-playoff-01.jpg

9_75_jordan%2013b.jpg

I really want a pair, especially the black ones. I need some leads on some local stores that carry them.

Lol... I don't like anything flashy (lights, glow in the dark, etc.) myself, but if these do it for you then go for it!

lol neither do I but these have a certain nostalgic value because they're Marty's shoes from Back to the Future

I want these

GTY_nike_mag_back_future_sk_140218_16x9_608.jpg

Oh snap. I like those!
Know the model name by chance?

@Mina - Usually collectors don't actually wear the shoes :confused:
Just sits on a shelf somewhere.

Edit - Found them... Nike MAG's. Awesome!

" started off at $10,000 and reached prices of $90,002 or greater" fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It has been mentioned before in the thread, I guess I'm not a true "collector", just a guy that wants to have a large selection of shoes that I will actually wear every once in a while.

Last edited:
End of thread lol !
ezy6asyv.jpg

I don't have a collection. But when I do buy i try for something nice.
But won't buy to store and show as mentioned above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, are those SA & SD?

If I were allowed to buy multiple pairs of foot wear they'd be race boots. I see my shoes as somthing to wear between days I'm wearing my race boots.

Back
Top Bottom