Smart watches? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Smart watches?

I took a recent look at them, the features of the cheaper ones suck, and the decent ones are like $400. I think I'll stick to using my actual phone for now.

Moto 360 steel band 249, leather band 199. I use it more then I use my phone now. I rarely take out my phone.

The Pebble does what I want, which is a) tell me texts and emails without taking out my phone, b) tells me who's calling without taking out my phone. Birthday money well spent. The other things are bonus (have a weather app, fitness app, speedometer app and gps location rememberer app installed).
The Pebble is a nice watch. I was looking at the Pebble and the Galaxy Gear S, the guy at Bestbuy mentioned the Moto 360, I said I hate Motorola, but decided to research it and it seemed good, so I bought one, and loved it ,then decided to buy 2 more for my daughters.

Pfff, a Honda??

First you will need an android wear watch. Then you will need watchmaker, then go to facerepo.com and search Honda CBR.
Thanks. Now I may actually have to buy that Samsung that @boots has for sale. Very cool watchface though.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

The best one which im looknig to getting once its out is Moto 360 2015 (there an older versrion called moto 360 but theres one comnig out this months).

Its the nicest looking smartwatch which you can wear with casual and formal wear. look itno it. ill post the link. Also i have an iphone but this is such a nice watch that im buying it since this version work with iphone as well.
p.s this version comes in two sizes for men and women.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/2/9242811/new-moto-360-smartwatch-2015-price-specs-date

I would have thought that you'd be against being tracked, whether it was by a cell phone or a watch.

The best one which im looknig to getting once its out is Moto 360 2015 (there an older versrion called moto 360 but theres one comnig out this months).

Its the nicest looking smartwatch which you can wear with casual and formal wear. look itno it. ill post the link. Also i have an iphone but this is such a nice watch that im buying it since this version work with iphone as well.
p.s this version comes in two sizes for men and women.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/2/9242811/new-moto-360-smartwatch-2015-price-specs-date
Best buy has the 2015 Moto 360 0n their website. I have the Moto 360, it's amazing. The new version ranges from 379 to 499, I paid 249 for mine with the black metal band. The leather band is 199.The difference isn't work the price difference. Android wear works with iphone, but only a skeleton version, some of the main features don't work with iphone as far as I know. If you want the true android wear experience, get an android phone.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/Search...b4beca91fe414314b86bb581f8en20&query=moto+360

This is on the google play store under requirements for moto 360
Smartphones running Android 4.3 or higher, or iOS 8.2 or higher. Visit g.co/WearCheck on your phone to see if it's compatible. Supported features may vary between Android and iOS.

Last edited:
Rumor has it that Android wear is about to add full iOS support...apparently there was a recent leak. Might be Google's move to crush the Apple Watch.

I would have thought that you'd be against being tracked, whether it was by a cell phone or a watch.
If you don't want to be tracked just turn off location. You can also just turn off history, then delete location history and the information stays on your phone. Apple tracks iphone, and it's harder to turn off. I have nothing to hide so I don't worry about having my location on, but my history is off.

Back
Top Bottom