Slow loading pics? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Slow loading pics?

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
Over the past few days I've noticed on both home internet and mobile that pics in threads are fairly slow to load in.

Anyone else?

Over the past few days I've noticed on both home internet and mobile that pics in threads are fairly slow to load in.

Anyone else?
My guess is you have a virus. Do a factory reset on your modem, PC and phone… see if that works.

Anyone else?
Not being funny but the only one that was loading slow for me was yours from today's photo tag.
Others have been fine.

Not being funny but the only one that was loading slow for me was yours from today's photo tag.
Others have been fine.
Yeah, that's what I saw today too. lol

Wonder if any browser extensions / adblockers may be slowing it down for some reason?
Maybe give it a try using incognito mode or a browser without extensions to see if it makes any difference..

Yeah, that's what I saw today too. lol
I take that back.
Just checked the Photo Tag thread and all pics from yesterday and today are loading slow. Windows PC with super high speed internet.

Edit:
Also older posts from the Photo Tag and it seems slow as well.

Some images in the Motorcycle Memes thread are also slow. They are not high def and a lot of my posts are slow. I have a feeling its pictures that are uploaded directly onto GTAM and not via other hosting sites. I only post directly to GTAM.

I take that back.
Just checked the Photo Tag thread and all pics from yesterday and today are loading slow. Windows PC with super high speed internet.

Edit:
Also older posts from the Photo Tag and it seems slow as well.

Some images in the Motorcycle Memes thread are also slow. They are not high def and a lot of my posts are slow. I have a feeling its pictures that are uploaded directly onto GTAM and not via other hosting sites. I only post directly to GTAM.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom