Semi-retired New Rider | GTAMotorcycle.com

Semi-retired New Rider

Nykkster

Hello, I'm a Semi-retired new rider that has really started to enjoy the feeling of riding. I'm in the Stouffville area around 48 & Main if anyone is looking for someone to ride with. Im Soooo Looking forward to the season approaching :)

Welcome, what are you riding?

Semi-retired? I used to use that moniker but retired is way more fun.
Welcome aboard.
Pics of the ride?

Welcome to GTAM.

Welcome!

Don't rush into group riding if you're just starting out, bad things can happen for a variety of reasons. A few months of solo time to build up your skills is very valuable. And consider signing up for some advanced rider courses or if you never took it, the motorcycle foundations courses - either or both can teach you skills that can very well save your life some day.

Hello, I'm a Semi-retired new rider that has really started to enjoy the feeling of riding. I'm in the Stouffville area around 48 & Main if anyone is looking for someone to ride with. Im Soooo Looking forward to the season approaching :)
I’m nearby, a few km south of you. I get out frequently, often riding with new riders. Connect in a few weeks when the roads get safe.

Welcome!

Start a new thread with the title of your choice, then post below with a link to that thread so that we know where to put those posts.
please move posts to new forum

Done (along with another that seemed better related to that conversation). Carry on ...

Back
Top Bottom