Scotch anyone? | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scotch anyone?

Blended. Pass.

I don't mind the occasional bottom-shelf blended dram. Never had Bell's. Red Label, Famous Grouse and Whyte & MacKay for me.

Can't do Red Label. Lord knows I tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my favorite ranges, Dalmore 12/15/18, shows up and disappears without warning. Only the 18 is available right now.

The LCBO has Dalmore 15 in stock @ 130$.

Give it a try I will...

Last edited:
You may find the 18 better than the 25.

How so?

Buddy in the YouTube vid sure makes the 25YO sound interesting. May try both the 18 and 25.

How so?

Buddy in the YouTube vid sure makes the 25YO sound interesting. May try both the 18 and 25.

A buddy of mine is a scotch fanatic. Me? Not so much.

He has me try them both. Asked me to choose which one I preferred. Did it twice on separate occasions. Picked the 18.

So I figured my palette isn't sophisticated enough to appreciate the 25. He said no, the 18 is his preferred as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may find the 18 better than the 25.

Both are excellent...

The 18YO is much more mellow. Not quite the taste explosion as with the 25YO.

Last edited:
This thread sure escalated quickly with some 18 & 25 year olds with hefty sums.

Picked up a 1L bottle of Dalwhinnie 15 for $46 (on sale due to a dented box at the Buffalo DFA). Marvellous deal.

Been meaning to get a Glenfarclas 25, but by the time I decided to pull the trigger the LCBO had stopped buying it.

This thread sure escalated quickly with some 18 & 25 year olds with hefty sums.

Picked up a 1L bottle of Dalwhinnie 15 for $46 (on sale due to a dented box at the Buffalo DFA). Marvellous deal.

Yep Dal is an excellent choice per my palate.

Back
Top Bottom