Scotch anyone? | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scotch anyone?

Big fan of peated scotch. Buddy brought me a Lagavulin Distiller's Edition that he got right at the distillery last month, it's close to perfect.

Ardbeg Uigeadail and Isle of Jura Prophecy are not far behind.

I like cheap blends as well, JW Black is always on the shelf. **** I even like Red Label and White & MacKay's bottom-shelf blend.

Truth be told there's very little whiskey I don't like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend brought over something super peaty, called laphroig or something,, anycase it tastes like you area drinking dirt.

Not my cup of scotch really! Lol I will stick to my ussual. It definitely is and acquired taste.

I remember my first sip of peaty scotch like it was just 5 years ago (it was.) Tasted like poison.

You get desensitized to the iodine/medicinal aromas.

Just keep doing it.

Just got a 12-year glendronach for my bday :D

People know me well.

3baea613f6d6b7852d602ac7e155485b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Interesting....so is it 5 years old....or some mystery number of 5 years old?

I really prefer Canadian single malt whiskeys and blended whiskeys.

J.P. Wiser's Rye is my go-to. I also like Forty Creek, CC 100% Rye, Pike Creek etc...

I really prefer Canadian single malt whiskeys and blended whiskeys.

J.P. Wiser's Rye is my go-to. I also like Forty Creek, CC 100% Rye, Pike Creek etc...

What's a good Canadian single malt to try

It's 80 bucks for 750ml, not 40oz. Have yet to try it. Been enjoying Alberta Premium Dark Horse lately.

Is it any good?

It is very nice.But not quite as nice as The Macallan Gold or the Glenrothes.The best part of the Glen Breton is the fact that it's CDN.A trip out east to the distillery to visit and stay in one of their cabins is a must for any CDN on two.

13000222_840106119452070_8481958932611817742_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom