Replacment for Joe Rocket CE Elbow / Knee Armor | GTAMotorcycle.com

Replacment for Joe Rocket CE Elbow / Knee Armor

gaihosa

I have an older Joe Rocket suit. Does anyone know what I can replace the knee pads with? Apparently these are discontinued.

joe_rocket_ce_elbow_knee_armor_750x750.jpg

OK, so I actually went through this a year or two ago - the armor in my JR Speedmaster suit all spontaneously disintegrated at roughly the same time.

What you want is D3O LP1 or LP2 armor. I might have tossed the packaging describing exactly what I got, I will take a look. I could pull the armor out but it's a huge pain (literally hurt myself doing it last time lol) and there's not much written on the from what I remember. There was an extremely handy website somewhere describing what exactly fits what but I can't find it.

After having a good think, I am pretty sure that the specific D3O armor bits I got were sized for Icon stuff

our elbow/knee armour is 23cm long and 15.5cm wide. The shoulder pad is 19.5cm long and 15.5cm wide. They're both approx 3mm thick, but come in a rounded/curved shape for better comfort.

This is the measurements I got from JR. Sounds like it's to wide and definitely too thin. Will have to check others.

The D30 for Icon fits will probably fit you Joe Rocket just like it will fit the KLIM it's the same thing. Order from Fortnine, doesn't fit, send them back.
D30 comes in level 1 and level 2. There are the D30 Ghost ones too.

My knee armor fell to pieces all of a sudden..well I did buy the pants in 2010..just ordered new from rocket....got the new and improved stuff..$44...but I got a 10 off coupon.

Back
Top Bottom