Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 90 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

I heard Eva Green is in it, so I might as well catch it in DVD

Interstellar. All that dust has left a bad aftertaste. Can't be compared to Gravity, not because it's better, but rather because it's different. Was fun hearing about US plan to bankrupt USSR in the never-landing-on-Moon space race.

Now, where can I score one of those robots??

For those who are into music and know how to read the notes - Whiplash.
Ballsy story.

wouldn't have even known bout this movie if you hadn't mentioned it here.

I just checked out the trailer. looks really promising. Im gonna watch it tonight. thanks bud.

Also, INTERSTELLAR absolute great movie.

as a HUGE fan of the art of movies. this movie surpasses most of what is released in recent times.

unique. interesting. intelligent and artistic. Great movie.

Reading everyone praising Interstellar is seriously making me rage......not that it's bad but I just don't feel it deserves the praise it's getting. Oh well, we can't all agree I guess.

Also, a couple weeks back I saw Boyhood. GREAT movie! Feels very........real. As a dude I could relate to a lot of the scenes in the movie and I imagine that most men (and possibly even some women) will feel the same. It was very cool just watching all the characters literally change and well....grow up (not just the children). The only bad part of the movie is that everything just kinda flies by so we don't really get the emotional impact of any of the more major events (break ups, etc.) and I felt like the kid was very average which, I guess makes him very relatable, but at the same time even my own childhood was more ****ed up then this kid's. Still highly recommended.

Saw Hunger Games Mocking Jay last weekend. I enjoyed it. Didn't see the previous films, (I did get a back history from my son) but if they are even half as entertaining, then I will like those as well.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I may be one of two people that didn't enjoy interstellar. It just wasn't for me. The effects, visual and audio were really something but the story line just didn't work for me. Great film, just not for me.

FURY

Omg. Amazing!

Falcon Rising - If you're looking for realism, look somewhere else.. If you're looking for MJW kicking Yakuza and corrupt cop *** in Brazil, then this is the ticket :cool:

The Mazerunner - not bad entertainment, and I see what they try and do with the story. Give it a 7/10.

For anyone that's seen Cube, you'll figure out what's up in no time. I feel like they started well and had a good base, but then feels like the studio got involved and kept screaming "sequel" and "franchise" at the producers until they dumped the movie ending into the film. It's not a bad sunday afternoon nothing-better-is-on-tv watch.

Back
Top Bottom