RDE Track days at TMP | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RDE Track days at TMP

Only 14 spots left now for our June 26th day. Please either message me or check the website to register www.ReddawnEntertainment.com

The next day will be July 24th, Aug 14 and Aug 28th.

Cost again is $175 plus tax and this includes road course and drag strip all day long. (Open track)- 8 hours of riding. Ultimate.:)

By 8 hours is it 9-5? I'm not familiar with track day operational hours but am extremely interested for July 24th.

Amazing track day by Red Dawn! A few too many red flags (two of which were caused by me), but of course that is unavoidable.

how is that unavoidable ? lol
Flash-tune came out with a super awesome new software update that I loaded into the ECU the day before the track day. When starting the first session and going down the front straight quickshifting from 1st to 2nd the bike just turned off. I stopped in the old pit exit area at the end of the front straight (way way off the track) and they red flagged the track to come pick me up. Once I cycled the kill switch the bike fired back up and I rode it around the track in 1st gear until pit exit. Stopped at track entrance, they asked me if my bike was OK, and I assumed it was, took off and same problem happened again in the middle of the front straight. I cycled the kill switch while still in gear with the clutch out and it roared back to life and worked fine (although way down on power) for the rest of the session quick shifting from 2nd through to 4th over and over every lap. When I came back in I used the old FT software and flashed in my old map and the problem was resolved for good and bike was back to making monster power.

The second red flag was because both of my "sail panels" (those plastic panels just below the gas tank) came off and were sitting on the track so they red flagged the track for debris. No idea how those can come off when the mounting bolts under the edge of the seat are still there!

2ik5ov9.jpg

I guess just buy new OEM ones then move over my little techspec pads?

Yes it was a great day...the morning was a chilly one to be on the track but everyone had a blast. First day out on the track for many and some parts might have needed some looking over. We had a few bikes whose parts flew off or came loose and then an engine blow up. A few extra flags then what we are used to but all in all the afternoon was a nice temperature and everyone got got many more hours of riding and tearing up the drag strip....best part is...if road course is done you can go a tear it up on the drag strip.

Only 6 spots left for our June 26th day. Please register at www.ReddawnEntertainment.com

Back
Top Bottom