Racer 5 BYOB | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racer 5 BYOB

Dakath

Just signed up for the Racer 5 BYOB program on June 15-16 at Grand Bend, just wondering if anyone on here has signed up or planning on signing up? I attended the 3 day course last year and learned a lot so I’m excited for this, especially on my own bike. Looking forward to the help with suspension tuning and hopefully figuring out the weak spots to address first on the bike.

Just signed up for the Racer 5 BYOB program on June 15-16 at Grand Bend, just wondering if anyone on here has signed up or planning on signing up? I attended the 3 day course last year and learned a lot so I’m excited for this, especially on my own bike. Looking forward to the help with suspension tuning and hopefully figuring out the weak spots to address first on the bike.
On the Racer5 website, stage 1 or 2 is a prerequisite for BYOB stage 3.
Did you do any Racer5 stage before BYOB?

On the Racer5 website, stage 1 or 2 is a prerequisite for BYOB stage 3.
Did you do any Racer5 stage before BYOB?
since he says he did the 3 day course i assume he did Intro To Race. He should be fine.

Some how, I missed the 3 days Dakath mentioned.
Probably target fixated on the BYOB part. I got in my head that the 125cc would not be any fun.
After checking out the Racer 5 website, 250cc are available for the stage 2.

Some how, I missed the 3 days Dakath mentioned.
Probably target fixated on the BYOB part. I got in my head that the 125cc would not be any fun.
After checking out the Racer 5 website, 250cc are available for the stage 2.
The 125cc are a lot more fun than people expect. You can focus on the technique as opposed to worrying about the power. Always more fun to push a slow bike to the limit than tip toe on a bigger one.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom