RACE Superseries new 2015 resistration fee's | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE Superseries new 2015 resistration fee's

Haha, you captured what that post said before the edit! I'm not sure that anyone is consciously trying to "bury" the place ... but let's just say that some decisions that were made in the past might not have been the best, and some other decisions that needed to be made weren't made until long past the best-before date.

That map does show the rail line outside the reserve. Which brings up the question,,when the reserve blocked the tracks and were burning tires/cars just south of the track. It would appear they were not on reserve property. Which they were as they were fighting the tracks going through their land.It was highly volatile situation.So has the boundry moved? or is the map wrong? Or did someone lie to me,, which still doesn't explain the reserve blocking the rail lines outside the reserve.

I thought all that happened down towards Deseronto which is on Native land. Like you I had been told that the track was on Native land. It was only during a conversation with a local reserve resident that I found out that it wasn't.

They have been claiming it I believe since 1837. The official claim was in 1995 since no process was implemented to formally register their claim until 1991.

Deseronto is not on reserve land either. Although it is part of the Culbertson Land Tract which the Tyendinaga Mohawk have been trying to claim since '95.

They should let them have it... lol

No matter how you slice it Shannonville is not on the reserve.

That's interesting. Which in fact should make it easier to sell. I was also told the tracks taxes are paid to the reserve but I don't think that would be so now. Learn something new everyday.

Scary track....lots of cement barriers

I just watched a few videos.....your not kidding! 4/5th gear straight at a wall that's right on the edge of the track! I hope they fix this for the CSBK race. That's just dumb, I don't care how many hay bales there is.

Anyone have contacts with the Edmonton regional series?

They should be collecting plastic bottles too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They mention having curbing and reshaping the walls which includes pushing them back 20-30ft. I'll be positive and hope that everything works out. Also "no more name calling within the exc. Ian's orders!" Lol

I watched l trackday vid on some dude on a Gsxr with a helmet cam, the layout is sweet and it's a wide track, the only thing is that effin wall at the end man that's bad

Back
Top Bottom